Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thread Closed

Are males staying male being scared away from this site?

*Acceptance* is the holy thing we all need to show and to feel.

x A

(28-11-2017, 10:08 PM)ariadne Wrote:  *Acceptance* is the holy thing we all need to show and to feel.

x A

+1

Important 

Katie hit a real,point a moment ago

Seriously 

This site could and probably has saved lives ???????

So we should all stop bitching

We're all in this shit together 

Julie

Re: some of the guys that come here are in fact Girls and don`t know it yet because of denial and gaslighting forced upon them by a patriarchal society

Yikes. That's a bit much, don't you think?

I'm guessing this is a bit of what the original poster was getting at.

If I guy tells me he wants to grow breasts because he likes them, great. I will not make assumptions about the path that individual is on.

(28-11-2017, 08:02 PM)Shirazmn Wrote:  Did I say that I want TSs out of here? No! That's the farthest thing away from my thoughts. But your (and not just your) patronising attitude is turning this forum ina TS oriented place where men that can't or don't want to transition are now lesser beings.

Sorry "dude", But yeah you did say you wanted folks that are transitioning gone. You are so FAR off base, I don't even know where to begin. And NO, Katie did NOT prove your point. YOU are marginalizing yourself with your stupidity. There's a saying, "Better to be thought a fool, than open your mouth and prove them right."

Get the point? And no I'm not transitioning, but I am transgender, and so are you! And, for fuck's sake stop using those damn labels (TS's, TGs, I mean WTF?) Have you ever heard of people first terminology? If you tried using it, you might actually realize your argument is complete BS. You're mistaking the map for the territory.

(28-11-2017, 08:02 PM)Shirazmn Wrote:  This goes with Lotus's comment about how repetitive are our stories with our families. They may be repetitive for you, but it's everyday's life to us and I think it deserves the same respect that your threads deserve.

Again: thank you for proving my point.

Shirazmn, I don't know where you get your facts or information from, I never made this statement about repetitive stories or families:

(28-11-2017, 08:02 PM)Shirazmn Wrote:  " Lotus's comment about how repetitive are our stories with our families ".

actually you did:

(28-11-2017, 08:13 AM)Shirazmn Wrote:  @Lotus if it's a matter of numbers, then how many HRT stories can you read that are actually different from each other? Repetition is not bad for any thread, surely it's not for MsM because the sense of community given by more people in our same situation give us the courage to walk the path.

As soon as I have some time to collect the links of the posts I mentioned I will PM you.
Keep in mind that I don't doubt the good intentions of those that posted. It's just an indication of how things are moving away from MsM. 
One stupid example is when I used "tits" in the title of a post and then I had to edit it because one (or more) TS person found it offensive. I have no problem in rewording, but it's a sign of how the mentality has changed.

one point has been made in this thread.

@Lotus, sorry. It was Arya, no you (similar avatars, my bad) page 2 in this thread:

"Not only for the reason of numbers, but how many different ways can you describe the problems of hiding your growing breasts under a shirt??  Or how many different stories, I mean truly different stories of wives either going along with her guy, maybe encouraging him to grow breasts or purely have a hissy fit over it??   Maybe 3 stories in each category, and then it's just repeated......"

@runWitScissors would you be so kind to copy and paste my words where I say that I want TS people out? Just to clarify who is imagining things here.
And regarding the terminology, I am sure enough that I am using Transexual, Transgender and Cisgender appropriately. They are not label, they are a description of one's physical and mental state. If you have a different definition for yourself, that you prefer, please state it and I'll use it when talking about you. You called yourself Transgender so, until then, I'll just abbreviate that into TG if and when I'll talk about you.
The only boat we're all on, here, is to be genetic males and being growing breasts. "People" doesn't express the different paths that some of us have chosen and would be useless in explaining my observation.

I am trying to state my point firmly but respectfully. Take your foul mouth elsewhere if that's the only way you can talk to people.

^^^ yeah, you`ve got a slight Font Size problem there fella ^^^
Big Grin

@Katie tell Android. It happens when I type from my phone. Like now.
No idea how to make it smaller on my phone.

Whoever has access to the CSS should make the font size !important or remove the styles from the wysiwyg editor.

you aren't being invalidated.  But there are going to be a lot of girls in this classroom.  Maybe we could all try to get along?
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon