Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thread Closed

Are males staying male being scared away from this site?

Anyway, yes. One point has been made. The "editorial line" of the forum has changed.
I still believe that this is scaring away some Cis men that only come here wanting to grow breasts. And I think that the clues are in the numbers.

If you are happy with that, so be it. As you said, forums evolve. I will stick around for as long as there are MsM bringing their experiences and asking questions about other's. If or when that part of the site will stop existing or being used then I'll just quit visiting. 

Ciao

(29-11-2017, 11:04 AM)Shirazmn Wrote:  Anyway, yes. One point has been made. The "editorial line" of the forum has changed.
I still believe that this is scaring away some Cis men that only come here wanting to grow breasts. And I think that the clues are in the numbers.

If you are happy with that, so be it. As you said, forums evolve. I will stick around for as long as there are MsM bringing their experiences and asking questions about other's. If or when that part of the site will stop existing or being used then I'll just quit visiting. 

Ciao

couldn't you have come to the same conclusion without starting an attention whoring bitchfest?  Did you really think you could change anything?

@b-a I asked publicly and the bitchfest began. And someone agreed with me too. I think it's important to send the message. Then, if nothing changes in the attitude of the people then it will be for nothing and things will progress as they were progressing. That doesn't depend on me.

... and then there's Julie that is spamming the MsM thread with transition related randomness just to cause a reaction.

(29-11-2017, 01:26 PM)Shirazmn Wrote:  ... and then there's Julie that is spamming the MsM thread with transition related randomness just to cause a reaction.

And you`ve ascertained her intentions (if indeed there is any) How?

2 posts, today and yesterday, about people that decided to transition. In the MsM thread. Because, you know, "staying male" is a phase, not a goal. Right?

They are content for the transgender thread, since there is one. Let's say that the timing of writing them after I posted this thread is a bit suspicious.

Btw, if you are trying to make fun of me then go ahead. Then, when there are no more new users around at least you'll know who to blame.

(29-11-2017, 02:00 PM)Shirazmn Wrote:  2 posts, today and yesterday, about people that decided to transition. In the MsM thread. Because, you know, "staying male" is a phase, not a goal. Right?

They are content for the transgender thread, since there is one. Let's say that the timing of writing them after I posted this thread is a bit suspicious.

Btw, if you are trying to make fun of me then go ahead. Then, when there are no more new users around at least you'll know who to blame.

So rather than just Ask, you`re going to Assume that`s her intention? does that sound reasonable to you?

and as for:  "Btw, if you are trying to make fun of me then go ahead."

Wow! you do realise that you`re doing All of this to yourself, it`s coming entirely from within You, you can Project all you want, it won`t alter this fact. xx

Yup, sorry, I must be projecting. I always tend to believe that people are sarcastic rather than blind.

I still believe that Julie should have posted those two threads elsewhere.

Spam ?
Me ?

I shall bow to the opinions of the others or and Lotus on that one

but I would be shocked if they agree with you

Angry Huh Dodgy 

Julie

(29-11-2017, 03:34 PM)julieTG Wrote:  I shall bow to the opinions of the others or and Lotus on that one

but I would be shocked if they agree with you

Angry Huh Dodgy 

Julie

Fair enough, in that case...

For as long as I`v been here, Julie has ALWAYS posted her spam in there, and not just because of You, and I think you owe her an apology!

There ya go hun, i`ll stick up for ya! Big Grin  xx
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon