Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Is there anyway to shutdown or shrink my testes?

I'm quite not sure if both estradiol(2mg/day) and anti-androgen(50mg/day) can shrink my testes, however i need to shut them down as soon as possible.

Do I have to change the dosage of both?
And how long does it gonna take for the effect to be happened?

Thank you for any answers.

(29-11-2017, 12:20 PM)sepazt Wrote:  I'm quite not sure if both estradiol(2mg/day) and anti-androgen(50mg/day) can shrink my testes, however i need to shut them down as soon as possible.

Do I have to change the dosage of both?
And how long does it gonna take for the effect to be happened?

Thank you for any answers.

I hope for the same, preferably with herbal stuff. I use SP and besides that for most of the time I tuck my testes and dick backwards away and hope that the warmth and lack of space will help to shrink my testes as well. More tips are welcome...

I've heard of people trying a high proof alcohol and injecting it directly into their testicles to cause a sterile necrosis.

I did 20 shots over the course of a month 3 mils, 10 shots to each side using standard 80 proof vodka (It was what I could access at the time......poverty)

They shrunk way down and I feminized much more, but I recovered from it.....I was pretty baffled.  Admittedly I should've gotten everclear.

I did all that AFTER my son was born.........and four and a half years later he has a seven month old sister.....

He may not have if I had used proper everclear...........(but we're glad she's around)

my testicles still have some perma damage, but I'm also still kicking out a reasonable amount of T.....I always have healed remarkably well.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon