Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

we had Snow!

We had Snow!!! for the first time in quite a few years here, just had to take a pic!
the lighting`s bad and it`s really windy out, but it`s Snow! Big Grin

The beautiful Snow White x

Julie

Bet your nipples were on head beams out there tonight 
Lol

Slap wrists 

Julie 
X

(08-12-2017, 10:50 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Bet your nipples were on head beams out there tonight 
Lol

Slap wrists 

Julie 
X

OMG! you are just the Worst! Blush 

yes it was cold out but they were probably the warmest part actually, Bra, Cami top, long jumper and a shawl. Even if it Was that cold you`de never tell (and neither would I!). xx

That is a lovely picture Katie, I'm envious Smile .

We've had a few snow  flurries in the wind but nothing more. We rarely get any really bad weather here because being right in the middle of the country, whichever way it comes from it's worn out by the time it gets here.

Ooh I think you better get your insulated bra on Sunday and Monday pansy as I think this time you will get snow

X

Julie

Winter draw(er)s on.

I`ll probably have a leotard, tights, my beige winter maxi-skirt with boots, and wooly cardigan on tomorrow, there`s supused to be Loads more snow again.

Since being on Estrogen, the fat redistribution on legs and butt prevents too much cold, at least it doesn`t feel as bad now at the same temps as it used to before. Upper body feels it more though.

either that or us Women aren`t as wimpy as men! LOL Big Grin

I am wimpy. Hiding in Mauritania for winter, even photograph of snow makes me shiver.

(09-12-2017, 11:00 AM)julieTG Wrote:  Ooh I think you better get your insulated bra on Sunday and Monday pansy as I think this time you will get snow

X

Julie

Yup, I spoke too soon! Blush 
Just woken up to what looks like best part of a  couple of inches and still falling. Last time we saw this much was in 2009!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon