Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

something happened...

So... I've never been a frequent poster, but I've been reading this forum regularly since I found it, and it helped me a lot to get to a closure with myself, so I thought you all deserve to know about this.

It's a couple of years that my GD symptoms are fading away, mind, GD didn't go away, I somehow got to an agreement with myself and found some kind of balance and acceptance about all my disorders (GD is just one of them), something I've been working on since some 10 years.

Anyway... something more than one year ago I decided that it was time for me to start again growing some breast and by this time I reached more or less what I wanted, look, I decided without that feeling of "urgency" we all know very well, I don't feel those urgencies since a couple of years.

Then, last September, while visiting my father, I met my very first girlfriend (I was 14 at the time), it was not by chance, through a common friend I understood she was a bit in a troubled time, and you know, I'm not the kind of person that leaves friend in troubled waters, but then something unexpected happened, something clicked in my mind...

We kept in touch since, and I felt my confidence in her growing by the day, while she (being a woman) already knew she never stopped loving me Blush 

Last week I went visiting my father again, but I already had taken a decision, I met her shortly as soon as I arrived, just the time for a kiss, that confirmed everything I was feeling, that kiss had the very same taste of the first kiss I gave her more than 40 years ago

And I decided that I had to take the risk, I don't want to keep hidden anything about myself, anymore, not to her, not in such a situation, so I had a talk with her, and I told her whatever needed to be said, hoping for the best, and it went beyond my best expectation, so much so that I asked her to marry me and, well, she said yes... Blush  she seemed to know everything already... it has been such a beautiful moment, probably the best time in my life

Ok, that's the story I wanted to share, for those of you who are curious, yes, she loves them, she loves to grope and kiss them, she is really amazed, and I am too... we have now an intimacy I never had before with anyone...  and I won't add anything more on this subject

Thank you all for your support along these years, even if you are not aware of it, some of you really helped me to get rid of all this mess... and of course I will continue to follow the forum Shy

This was the first thing I read after I woke up and it planted a smile on my face.
Thank you for sharing and good luck!

You are a very lucky person!

(09-12-2017, 09:27 AM)Shirazmn Wrote:  This was the first thing I read after I woke up and it planted a smile on my face.
Thank you for sharing and good luck!

You are a very lucky person!

hi Shirazmn, happy to make you smile, and yes, I'm very lucky
I can just say never give up, have no expectation, live the life

thank you!

How Wonderful! i`m so pleased for you both!!!! ❤️

(09-12-2017, 10:43 AM)Katie Wrote:  How Wonderful! i`m so pleased for you both!!!! ❤️

Hi Katie, thank you! and... I guess you can imagine I'm so pleased too, I think this was the last bit I had to put in place in my life...

WOW Thats a great story and it looks like the stars have come in alignment for you.
I've always found it amazing how one struggles, worries, frets and just about gives up, and then Bam. All the pieces fall in place and all you can do is fall to your knees and say Thank YOU.
Please do keep up progress with your story/life!
Bobbi

(09-12-2017, 06:55 PM)Happyme Wrote:  WOW Thats a great story and it looks like the stars have come in alignment for you.
I've always found it amazing how one struggles, worries, frets and just about gives up, and then Bam. All the pieces fall in place and all you can do is fall to your knees and say Thank YOU.
Please do keep up progress with your story/life!
Bobbi

yes, looks like the stars made their job, for me and for her...

sure I will keep you all updated, it will take some time (we live now in two different countries, she has to settle some things and I too have to get ready with a new home for both of us, but we are not in a hurry), but things are moving and it seems they are going faster than I expected Blush

thank you Bobbi!

That is a beautiful story. I hope it continues to grow for the rest of your life.

(10-12-2017, 08:00 AM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  That is a beautiful story. I hope it continues to grow for the rest of your life.

Thank you for your comment(s) Pansy, I hope too, but I'm quite confident it will, these kind of things do not happen by accident Blush it will be a great adventure, for sure, we will have to invent our new lives day by day

Heartwarming 
X

Julie

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon