Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Breasts Showing Through Tops Shirts Sweaters Etc.

(12-04-2018, 07:56 PM)notquitemale Wrote:  
(12-12-2017, 01:53 AM)Stevenator Wrote:  I’ll play along. 

I’m driving home to see the parents in two days, and this is something I’m concerned about. I certainly won’t be wearing this shirt! Ha. Around here where I live, I’m unconcerned if they’re noticeable. They certainly were in light t-shirts this past summer. Around Mom & Pop I’m a little cautious. I’m most likely going to have to get a compression shirt of sorts for next year around them. Other than that, I’m already looking forward to our annual trip to the nudist resort in the mountains to show them off for a week. Ha-Ha.

remember: Horizontal stripes make things look wider/bigger. Vertical stripes are slimming.. so if you want your breasts to look smaller, wear a vertical striped shirt.. or a shirt that is black.. black is also a "slimming " color, that is, if you want to hide what you have  Tongue

Yikes stripes lol

[/quote]

I'd disagree, wearing vertical stripes HIGHLIGHTS the breasts, if the shirt is the least bit tight.
Because the lines aren't vertical anymore. 
Attached photo is a closeup... 
I'd be about 44B / 42C.
The shirt is a 17 1/2 - 34/35.
I'm 5'9" & 245 pounds, 40% body fat.  So you can sort of get a frame for it...

If I could get a wider shirt, more of a "big & tall," it might be less of an issue, BUT - that IS a G&T shirt! :-P
-Dianna

(Sorry it's a Zip)

Attached Files
.zip IMG_20180412_214222254.zip Size: 522.43 KB  Downloads: 144

I typically wear looser T-shirts with graphics on them, it helps minimise the apparent growth when in male mode.

(12-04-2018, 12:56 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  
(12-12-2017, 01:53 AM)Stevenator Wrote:  I’ll play along. 

Ha.

remember: Horizontal stripes make things look wider/bigger.  Tongue

My ex-wife is a nice Jewish girl with large round breasts.
I used to purposely ask her to wear tight horizontal striped shirts to show off her boobs. Ha.

(11-04-2018, 12:38 AM)VergeOfDiscovery Wrote:  The rougher knit polo shirts are hiding less and less...

And here comes the warmer weather! Fun!

Ps. This one is white, but it really doesn't matter what color at this point...

This is a great look. 
I can’t wait for short sleeved shirts this summer.

Summer wardrobe season has been heavy on my mind the last few days. If I’m just running up to the Mini-Mart, or the Hardware Store or Garden Center, I’m usually in a Polo T-Shirt like pictured here. I got my haircut yesterday wearing a T-Shirt, so as not to get my work shirt covered in hair. After the haircut I stood talking to my hairdresser, who is a tall blonde beauty, for a few minutes. I noticed in the mirror that my nipples were puffy & straining against my shirt & I was definitely showing. No questions asked. It was completely obvious. She never even noticed once. LoL. I guess we never broke eye contact.

Although the photos aren’t that great, I do love seeing my T-Shirt “hang”, with the accompanying “creases”.  Please pardon the bathroom photo, but I always get a kick out of seeing my “pelvic tilt curves”. The “Puffy Nipple” photo sorta describes what shows when I’m out wearing these shirts. No one really seems to notice them, so it’s full speed ahead. I’m seriously thinking of adding a kilt to my public wardrobe to really confuse them. Ha.

ok, just for fun, and because I absolutely will not ever do a Topless shot, this is as close as you`ll get to the goods! Tongue
and yes, Black tops and braless do hide them quite nicely I find. xx

very nice Katie. However in your case the color and that top it didnt hide your feminine side very well.
Opps I better hang up now I hear Julie drooling
Bobbi

Omg Katie
Totally delicious 
Drooooolllllxxxx 

Nice nips stevie

X

Julie

Well the lighting is terrible, but you can see what I got with this light blue and white top.
Last year I took mom to the Dr's wearing this, and after I caught a glimpse of my refection in the office door, I felt great, and had to take a pic.
And this is all me no bra.

My vote however is for dark solids to hide the girls.
Bobbi

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Well, I guess I won’t be wearing any dark solids this summer, then! Ha-Ha. LoL.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon