Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Breasts Showing Through Tops Shirts Sweaters Etc.

Very nice Poly!
You definitely got the look.
Bobbi

(16-04-2018, 09:44 AM)Katie Wrote:  
(15-04-2018, 11:08 PM)VergeOfDiscovery Wrote:  I feel I'm finding boy clothes more and more boring each and every day

then stop wearing them!  Wink
seriously, I`m not being facetious here, just don`t wear boys clothes any longer.

When I started transitioning, the Done thing was to get your appointment at the Gender identity clinic (GIC) after being refered by your GP, have an interviev / psyche assesment, and be told to wear Womens clothes for a year before they`ll consider further treatment (If they beleive you are the gender you say you are). then you go home and dress up for a year with full permission to do so.
This is the Only time you`ll get "Permission" to do this, because the whole thing is Ridiculous! you will NEVER get persmission to wear girls clothes, ever! it`s something you have to take for yourself.
I, like youself, grew tired of "having to" wear boy clothes it was making me very sad, and as such decided for myself that I wasn`t going to wait until a doctor told me to, I just couldn`t wait any longer, so I stopped wearing them all by myself.
it`s a bit like Cake, you don`t have to wait for a special occasion (birthdays, weddings..) to buy and eat one! you can litterally do that ANY TIME YOU WANT! there`s only You stopping you! you`ve become self policing on societies behalf and you have to break those limiting beleifs, they`re no good for you, you`re being Controlled! stop doing that to yourself.

The only reason you need is; "I want to"  Cool

So eat that cake and wear that skirt, life is Not a rehearsal! xx

Don't think I'll be wearing a T shirt by itself this summer. Nipples are so visible, even after 6 weeks off PM. Pretty visible even with a cami or tank top underneath too...

As much as I'd love to be able to perfectly do both guy mode and girl mode, which was what I envisioned when I started this journey, that may not be in the cards for me.

Can't perfectly do either instead Sad 

I have little desire to make guy mode work either, beard is mostly gone through electrolysis, can't imagine cutting my hair short. Don't even like wearing guy clothes anymore, though still do sometimes.

I do want to, really the main obstacle is finding a job that will either let me be Paula, or work from home.

Poli
Stunningly beautiful as always 
Wow 

There is a beautiful butterfly spreading her wings ?

X

Julie

(01-05-2018, 01:20 PM)polymorphis Wrote:  Hi everyone,

may I join the party? Blush 

E.

So pretty poly Big Grin

my little contribution

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Ariadne

Not so little

Very nice

X

Julie

Big Grin

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Very Nice! 

VoD’s Thread has been quite the hit!

And it's that time of year...fewer layers and everyone's non hideable wonders get their due expression!

Funny, just noticed someone sneaking a peek just a few moments ago.

(07-05-2018, 08:43 PM)VergeOfDiscovery Wrote:  And it's that time of year...fewer layers and everyone's non hideable wonders get their due expression!

Funny, just noticed someone sneaking a peek just a few moments ago.

yeah, you know it, and now the place I work at has new shirts....and it's been interesting to say the least ^_^ !  My favorite responses when I catch some one looking now, ... Are you thirsty?, or Don't be jealous   Big Grin  And new stuff comes to mind daily...LOL. but really, after taking off a bunch of weight they stick out a whole lot more now.  I can truly say I have made it, because a nice young lady gave me of all things.... a motor boating....and it did not really sink in till after that a complete stranger thought I had enough to do that. A memory I will cherish for a long long time.  Wink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon