Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Penis Reduction

(16-12-2017, 11:31 PM)chasey11442 Wrote:  Hi all,

In herbal supplements such as NatureDay, is there a particular herb that causes the male hormones to drop/ reduction of penis size? I have read recently that Fenugreek actually enhances the male Libido. 

Does NatureDay really cause the penis to shrink, if so, again which herb(s) in particular do that?
Penis shrinkage can happen.  Here is an example. PM me if you want to know how I did it

If the penis does indeed end up shrinking from lack of use.. when you do use it occasionally and get hard.. will it then start to grow again or is it a permanent shrinking effect?

(26-01-2018, 08:40 PM)υαlεƦιε Wrote:  If the penis does indeed end up shrinking from lack of use.. when you do use it occasionally and get hard.. will it then start to grow again or is it a permanent shrinking effect?

Its more of the skin that shrinks than the penis. During normal sleep cycles a male can get hard several times a night ( ever woke up horny with a hard on for no reason ? ) With lower than normal testosterone, and higher than normal Estrogen, those nightly cycles disappear, on top of that if your libido dies off then your "manual excersise" will be greatly diminished too.
After a few months everything will shrink down. Now the problem arrises when you havent used him in a few months and out of the blue you get an excited thought... It'll hurt like  fuxxxng hell.. Your actual penis will try to grow bigger than the skin surrounding it can expand.

The general rule of thumb is use it or loose it !!

Ha
Well my skin is well stretched 

More ny breasts grow the more I get turned on and the more I use it 

Ridiculous 

Lol
X

Julie

(26-01-2018, 11:45 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Ha
Well my skin is well stretched 

More ny breasts grow the more I get turned on and the more I use it 

Ridiculous 

Lol
X

Julie

Lol ... Tooooo much information ..

I`v not had one for over 3 years now, not even a "semi", and I sure as hell don`t miss it!

so you might be reasured to know that even after that long it still doesn`t just Vanish, or drop off, or turn into a foo-foo (sadly). xx

The two main areas of erectile tissue in the penis, the corpus cavernosa, are like sponges - they are not simply empty spaces. I believe that if you have no erections for some time, the tissues  that make up all the spongy stuff start to stick together. This makes it more difficult to achieve good erections... so they stick together more... etc.

The pain you may feel when having a good erection after this may be due to stretching and even minor tearing of some of those tissues.

I imagine that to reverse this you would need to somehow get more blood pressure into the penis than usual - maybe with a penis pump, maybe with jelqing; I don't know.

In any case, however it works, the "use it or lose it" opinion seems to be pretty widely held.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon