Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Noogleberry Results

Hi all,

Does Noogleberry really cause permanent results if use for long enough--are there any side effects?

(18-12-2017, 03:43 AM)chasey11442 Wrote:  Hi all,

Does Noogleberry really cause permanent results if use for long enough--are there any side effects?

yes, it does, the only side affect I have had is addiction.   Rolleyes

(02-01-2018, 04:38 PM)PeppermintPatty Wrote:  

Are you comfortable showing your results thus far?

(03-01-2018, 01:08 AM)chasey11442 Wrote:  
(02-01-2018, 04:38 PM)PeppermintPatty Wrote:  

Are you comfortable showing your results thus far?

actually, i have already posted photo's. bit its been quite a while and I have grown a cup size .... or two....LOL

I personally can't say if I got any permanent results from noogleberry because I was using PM at the same time.  But I will say there is definite swelling and a heaviness that lasts for several hours.  As the other poster said it can be quite addictive.  I think that as with most things NBE that consistency and repetition is what builds permanent results.  And I don't have that kind of alone time every day.  One other thing, I know I've read it several places that they say 45 min a day is all you need  but for me about the two hour mark is where the swelling really set in.

i suppose it's silly to point it out but , ... if my cleavage doesn't speak for itself, I don't know.....heh, these pics are old....I'm bigger now. D Cup and a half, yeah....perm.    End of life for my noogleberry XXL's though, I've out grown them and the  only thing available is custom.....sheesh....money I dont have.

Chasey, have you posted any picture???   It's good if you do to document to yourself and others any changes afterall...

(09-04-2018, 04:43 AM)PeppermintPatty Wrote:  i suppose it's silly to point it out but , ... if my cleavage doesn't speak for itself, I don't know.....heh, these pics are old....I'm bigger now. D Cup and a half, yeah....perm.    End of life for my noogleberry XXL's though, I've out grown them and the  only thing available is custom.....sheesh....money I dont have.

Are your results from Noogleberry only or are you also using PM?  Also what was your daily pumping time?

(09-04-2018, 08:43 PM)SuperB Wrote:  
(09-04-2018, 04:43 AM)PeppermintPatty Wrote:  i suppose it's silly to point it out but , ... if my cleavage doesn't speak for itself, I don't know.....heh, these pics are old....I'm bigger now. D Cup and a half, yeah....perm.    End of life for my noogleberry XXL's though, I've out grown them and the  only thing available is custom.....sheesh....money I dont have.

Are your results from Noogleberry only or are you also using PM?  Also what was your daily pumping time?

i only recently started using any supplements again. At first (long long ago) I used pm, but didnt like the way it made me feel. Now I use just wild yam topically from  Piping Rock. I use a spectra s2 breast pump before and after noogling To help stimulate growth. How long? To be honest, every waking moment. It went from and hour a day to all day long after a while and not because I need them bigger any more. Becuase I am addicted to the oxytocin.....BIG TIME  Big Grin

(23-04-2018, 03:06 AM)PeppermintPatty Wrote:  
(09-04-2018, 08:43 PM)SuperB Wrote:  

i only recently started using any supplements again. At first (long long ago) I used pm, but didnt like the way it made me feel. Now I use just wild yam topically from  Piping Rock. I use a spectra s2 breast pump before and after noogling To help stimulate growth. How long? To be honest, every waking moment. It went from and hour a day to all day long after a while and not because I need them bigger any more. Becuase I am addicted to the oxytocin.....BIG TIME  Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon