Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Rocky Horror Show and other ideas

Hi

was a little unsure where to put this but since still trying to stop male , this seems best

Am after ideas for

shows, concerts, etc where we can go dressed up and push the edge without outing ourselves too much

so far I have

Rocky Horror show
Lady Gaga concert
Queen concert
obvious themed fancy dress parties
Pride marches etc,

are they any other ideas ?

x

Julie

x

well my first ever time out was going to an LGBT support group, from there we were also invited to a Christmas Dinner as well (we didn`t go but the offer was there), perhaps you can use such a venue yourself? there`s a few BNO`s arranged usually down London way that I think still exist as well.

though I wouldn`t go to either if "drag" is idea, it wouldn`t go down well! LOL

@Julie if you are in the UK:

- Torture Garden (been many times, never "played", always dressed)
- (In London) Transisters (events)
- More or less any bar in Soho

Also, thanks to a transwoman I know, there are now swimming groups for trans people in a few locations around London. Google "TAGS swimming".

(03-01-2018, 05:15 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Hi

was a little unsure where to put this but since still trying to stop male , this seems best

Am after ideas for

shows, concerts, etc where we can go dressed up and push the edge without outing ourselves too much

so far I have

Rocky Horror show
Lady Gaga concert
Queen concert
obvious themed fancy dress parties
Pride marches etc,

are they any other ideas ?

x

Julie

x
[quote pid='199982' dateline='1514996155']
I Went to a Cindy Lauper and Boy George concert last summer..and it definitely was a rainbow crowd!!
[/quote]

Thanks girks

Yes transistors viable

And oh yes boy George concert would be perfect 

We had him booked but he was ill, 

If we get him again umm good opportunity 

Coming Katie x

Julie 
X

Sorry girls not girks

Fking iPad 

Julie

I must admit, the Swimming group idea appeals to me, I`d love to go swimming (especially since I have my new floatation bags! LOL), instead I`m kinda stuck waiting for SRS before I even entertain the idea. *sigh*

(05-01-2018, 11:23 AM)Katie Wrote:  I must admit, the Swimming group idea appeals to me, I`d love to go swimming (especially since I have my new floatation bags! LOL), instead I`m kinda stuck waiting for SRS before I even entertain the idea. *sigh*

Hi Katie,

If you want to do swimming then this might be of interest:

http://blgbt.org/directory/tags-trans-ge...ing-group/

At present with my hair colour I wouldn't want to risk it turning green or something! Still need to loose a little more weight before you'll see me in my swimming costume as well! 

Megan

Julie,
Pink Punters (Google it)in Milton Keynes is an LGBT club with specific Trans nights. There is a friendly budget hotel directly opposite if you need it.

I have been a number of times although not for many years.

Edited to add, there is also the "BBB" ( Birmingham Bizzarre Bazzar ) which is held monthly in Brum. Again, very trans friendly although mainly aimed at the BDSM community. Haven't been for years but used to be a regular.

Thanks Pansy

Yes pink punters has been going for yonks , is it a place I could persuade the wife to join me 

X

Julie

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon