Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Deleting profile

Am trying to delete my profile and pics but it won't let me edit delete or do anything of that sort

The internet is forever. 
(Insert evil laugh).

(05-01-2018, 05:55 AM)Stevenator Wrote:  The internet is forever. 
(Insert evil laugh).

No, it’s not, no worry, you can easily delete all your pictures here in a minute.
Why are you going ?

Just not active on this page and not much of a contributor and have gotten to a place where I am ok with where I'm at in nbe aandnd moving on from it just don' have anything to offer to the forum and would like to exit and have my information and images taken down with it.

There`s nothing really identifying anywhere is there?
I left here for a whole year, closed down most of my profile, and clicked the AWAY option and all message forwarding and URLs. But I kept my open as it wasn`t really hurting anything and there was no come-back to me, then I took my year off, No problems!
it`s always nice to have that option to come back again if you ever wanted to, even if you never do (which is a pity) but I understand.

Good Luck to you though, whatever you decide! xx

If i could take my pictures down I'd be fine but I can't even do that on my pc or mobile. I really would just like to ditch it all

(06-01-2018, 06:58 PM)WithoutACompass Wrote:  If i could take my pictures down I'd be fine but I can't even do that on my pc or mobile. I really would just like to ditch it all

Go to your User Control panel and follow my attached step by step instructions girl <3

Thank you so much unsure how I was so blind to that thank you

Hi

without a compass

dont bother deleting

you will be back , pretty well everyone is

it never goes away just varies in inensity

and now you know we are here and there are things that can make breasts grow

its almost IMPOSSIBLE not to take a quick peek at us all and when you do BAM it all comes back,

just my thoughts from pretty well one of the more yo yo growers here

x

Julie

x

(06-01-2018, 03:18 PM)Katie Wrote:  There`s nothing really identifying anywhere is there?
I left here for a whole year, closed down most of my profile, and clicked the AWAY option and all message forwarding and URLs. But I kept my open as it wasn`t really hurting anything and there was no come-back to me, then I took my year off, No problems!
it`s always nice to have that option to come back again if you ever wanted to, even if you never do (which is a pity) but I understand.

Good Luck to you though, whatever you decide! xx

It's possible to close down most of a profile and select away?

Been trying to delete mine too, but never came across that. Off to look now...............okay found the away thing but doesn't solve my problem. Can still edit and post

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon