Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Anyone noticed this

Has anyone on BO noticed much faster nail growth? My nails seem thicker and grow super fast now - this is 4 days of growth.  My nails never grew like this before .

I had noticed the same thing, I was on BO for about a month and had to cut them way more often.

(08-01-2018, 05:27 AM)shaneny Wrote:  I had noticed the same thing, I was on BO for about a month and had to cut them way more often.

Yes I def have to trim weekly and sometimes more than once a week.  Getting tired of keeping up and might just grow them out

Might as well at this point. I mean BO changes so much more, PM is great for boobs and booty, but BO really kicks things into high gear. I didn't feel all that well on it, so that's why I stopped, but liked the changes. PM calms me, BO just made me not feel like me.

(10-01-2018, 06:01 AM)shaneny Wrote:  Might as well at this point. I mean BO changes so much more, PM is great for boobs and booty, but BO really kicks things into high gear. I didn't feel all that well on it, so that's why I stopped, but liked the changes. PM calms me, BO just made me not feel like me.

Shaneny I'm interested to know why you didn't feel well on BO - what exactly didn't feel right ?  

I'm glad PM is working for you, I had the opposite effect on Pm, it did nothing for me at all so I gave up on it.  

I am def enjoying the changes from BO - it's taken aprox 6 months to begin noticing changes that were prob more subtle at the beginning and are now much more visible  Muscles are smaller, thighs are bigger, hips are way bigger, belly far is down (but not gone) - other things like nail and hair growth along with much softer skin that feels thinner and is much easier to cut and bruise. My sex drive is def less which I'm fine with and I do think my testicles are smaller but I never measured them so that's just my "sense".   Besides that, I don't really feel anything negative from taking it .  
Always nice to get others experiences esp if they were negative so you can watch to make sure something similar doesn't happen.

It's hard to explain, I felt very lethargic almost depressed type of mood. I started to get like this towards the end of my first month on it, I was only taking two a day, PM works very well with small doses for me, so knew I didn't need to go with a high does of BO. I just felt like it was bringing me down, so figured my body just didn't like it. I went back on PM not too long after and now feel back to my normal self. 

Sounds like its working great for you though as it does for most people. Would love to see comparison pics of things like your hips and thighs, make me jealous that I couldn't stay on it.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon