Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Facial feminization

Hey guys Alex(a) here,
I'm 26 biological male.
I know this page a few times and tried pm and saw palmetto withou any effect for 2 weeks.
After reconsidering starting again I thought of how to get just a feminine face without the added breast effect of pm.
What can i do except shaving plucking eybrows to allow me to look more feminine  to be able to look like a girl without draq queen make up only for crossdressing attemps as I don't consider transitioning and keeping my male name. I personal think of that short haired girls who easily blend as male and with the right clothes pass as girls.
I personal consider myself androgyn with a trend to male in the most habits. 
Thankss
Alex(a)

Anything that has a good source of Estrogen, even plant based, will give you a feminine face...  Rear, Boobs, less body hair....   So, if you are not willing to experiment with even lightly applied makeup, letting hair grow out and maybe getting your ears pierced....   You will waste money and time..  \

Even if you decide that going Estrogen is the way.....  It will take at least 3 -6 months to even hope to see any facial feminization, not 2 weeks even on pharma grade estrogen.  You maybe better off to find a androgenous forum to parse through and become a member of .

(08-01-2018, 10:14 PM)Aria Wrote:  Anything that has a good source of Estrogen, even plant based, will give you a feminine face...  Rear, Boobs, less body hair....   So, if you are not willing to experiment with even lightly applied makeup, letting hair grow out and maybe getting your ears pierced....   You will waste money and time..  \

Even if you decide that going Estrogen is the way.....  It will take at least 3 -6 months to even hope to see any facial feminization, not 2 weeks even on pharma grade estrogen.  You maybe better off to find a androgenous forum to parse through and become a member of .

The Question I have, does Pm have a speical ingredient to additional speed breast growth on males or is it just an estrogen supply? Is there a herb that has more "pure" estrogen allowing to control the "front growth" The problem all these "non-binary" girls on instagram with short hair easyily pass as male or female als a male with even light male features you can't. Can estrogen gel affect the facial fat distribution or not?
Thanks for the answers.

Alex

(09-01-2018, 12:18 AM)Alex23 Wrote:  
(08-01-2018, 10:14 PM)Aria Wrote:  Anything that has a good source of Estrogen, even plant based, will give you a feminine face...  Rear, Boobs, less body hair....   So, if you are not willing to experiment with even lightly applied makeup, letting hair grow out and maybe getting your ears pierced....   You will waste money and time..  \

The Question I have, does Pm have a speical ingredient to additional speed breast growth on males or is it just an estrogen supply? Is there a herb that has more "pure" estrogen allowing to control the "front growth" The problem all these "non-binary" girls on instagram with short hair easyily pass as male or female als a male with even light male features you can't. Can estrogen gel affect the facial fat distribution or not?
Thanks for the answers.

Alex
Hi Alex, PM is probably the strongest Estrogenic herb.  Although a few might argue that BO is.  PM not only is Estrogenic, but it's a cocktail of many other ingredients.   I don't have the particulars right in front of me, but it does have a lot of AntiAndrogens as well as the highest Estrogen level if you get a good, honest reliable source.

And Yes....  Feminization does change the face.  for mine, it looks like it's taken about 10 yrs off of age appearance and has moved fat deposits around.  I will have to post updated photos soon showing the change.  But, I have been on Pharma grade Estrogen for about 13 months, as well as Progesterone for about the last 6 months.  For me....  facial changes are slower than breast or hip development.  Of course, time, amount varies greatly from person to person.

(09-01-2018, 12:33 AM)Aria Wrote:  
(09-01-2018, 12:18 AM)Alex23 Wrote:  

Thanks for the answers.

Alex
Hi Alex, PM is probably the strongest Estrogenic herb.  Although a few might argue that BO is.  PM not only is Estrogenic, but it's a cocktail of many other ingredients.   I don't have the particulars right in front of me, but it does have a lot of AntiAndrogens as well as the highest Estrogen level if you get a good, honest reliable source.

And Yes....  Feminization does change the face.  for mine, it looks like it's taken about 10 yrs off of age appearance and has moved fat deposits around.  I will have to post updated photos soon showing the change.  But, I have been on Pharma grade Estrogen for about 13 months, as well as Progesterone for about the last 6 months.  For me....  facial changes are slower than breast or hip development.  Of course, time, amount varies greatly from person to person.
Unfortunately for you and I, age also plays a large roll in a good feminising of the face.

Janet, I really wasn't expect that to happen...   Almost as great as boobs, huh hon? Blush Wink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon