Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What If

Long story short herbs don't seem to be working, want something that's guaranteed to work (and looking at qhi seems to be cheaper then buying PM too!  Big Grin ), so going to be switching to synthetics over herbs.

Anyway.

I've got an idea.

So taking the anti-androgen + estrogen results in breast growth starting around the 3 month period, lasting for about 36 months. So what I could do would be to start taking the estrogen + anti-androgen. Then, after a period of time plus the three month period while your body gets set up, keep taking the estrogen but cut the anti-androgen to allow T levels to rise back up. Then after another period, reintroduce the anti-androgen. Repeat ad infinitum. That way, you're effectively "starting" the growth, but not allowing your body to continue to reach the end of the 36 month period. Not sure though whether that would reset the 36 month period, or just slowly chip away at it, so that eventually no matter how many times you take breaks to allow T to rise again the period gets "used up". Or additionally if that would fuck your body over really hard.

I dunno maybe you're already supposed to do this or something, honestly it's seems like most threads in this section of the site are more for transitioning then breast growth, I can't really find specifics about this sort of thing on the main page.

Any thoughts as to whether this would work? Whether this is all just a bunch of nonsense on my part?  Huh This is just really confusing, because HRT results in that timeframe yet there wouldn't be a section for synthetics on this site if you couldn't also use them to get breast growth. So there's a specific way to take synthetics if you prioritize breast growth over transitioning???

I would be most interested in replies too this one as well

Julie
X

(09-01-2018, 09:17 AM)julieTG Wrote:  I would be most interested in replies too this one as well

Julie
X

Whilst given long enough and at a high enough doseage estrogen will suppress testosterone production on its own, by cycling an anti androgen the high levels of testosterone would likely impact on growth until sufficiently surpressed.

In theory you could skip the blocker entirely by taking a high dose of estrogen. Personally I didn't find my breasts growing much until about 7months in, and I had been taking bicalutamide for the last 3 of those so suppression of testosterone sufficiently at least for me was necessary for growth.

This may vary for others but I can't see any benefits to cycling an anti androgen.

Finally breasts can continue to grow way beyond 36 months, yes most of the growth will likely happen within that time but like a lot of this nothing is set in stone.

My GD said that if I were to "De feminize, and stopped all female HRT, I would need at least some T until the old machinery gets going again.  I am not really sure if it's medically safe to bounce back and forth like that.  Please consult a doctor.
Photo 

(09-01-2018, 01:44 PM)MeganJ Wrote:  
(09-01-2018, 09:17 AM)julieTG Wrote:  I would be most interested in replies too this one as well

Julie
X

Whilst given long enough and at a high enough doseage estrogen will suppress testosterone production on its own, by cycling an anti androgen the high levels of testosterone would likely impact on growth until sufficiently surpressed.

In theory you could skip the blocker entirely by taking a high dose of estrogen. Personally I didn't find my breasts growing much until about 7months in, and I had been taking bicalutamide for the last 3 of those so suppression of testosterone sufficiently at least for me was necessary for growth.

This may vary for others but I can't see any benefits to cycling an anti androgen.

Finally breasts can continue to grow way beyond 36 months, yes most of the growth will likely happen within that time but like a lot of this nothing is set in stone.
I got that information from another site for people looking to transition, from this graph that their community made and generally agrees on it seems.
[Image: PUP84JA.jpg]
I don't get why they would say that breast growth only occurs for around 36 months unless there's a difference between how to take synthetics for transitioning and taking synthetics more for breast growth then transitioning.
(09-01-2018, 06:57 PM)Aria Wrote:  My GD said that if I were to "De feminize, and stopped all female HRT, I would need at least some T until the old machinery gets going again.  I am not really sure if it's medically safe to bounce back and forth like that.  Please consult a doctor.
Ideally though, what you would do is keep taking the estrogen all the time like you're supposed to, so that technically you're still taking HRT, just not completely for periods of time so that you're not completely feminizing yourself. Because I thought that when you just take estrogen, you're body compensates by increasing T/converting a lot of the E back to T? So I'm thinking that for periods of time that you would have enough T in the system to stall getting to the end of the 36 month period, or maybe even starting it; then when you temporarily start taking an anti-androgen allow the period to commence. Like pumping a water gun and then releasing the trigger.

Very interesting indeed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon