Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

When did your wife or partner see you fully dressed for the first time ?

I would be very interested to hear from everybody

about when their partner/wife saw them dressed fully for the first time,

ie make up, wig, clothes, proper effort,

did you show a photo first or arrange a dress up night or proper make over session ?

Most of all how did they react ?

Thank You

Julie
x

Well, here's my pitiful story!!!!

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away..  ( que the Star Wars Theme )   hehehehe

Actually, about 30 yrs ago, I think.....  My Wife and I were invited to a family Halloween Party...  we both couldn't think of a proper costume, until my wife suggested both of us cross dressed...  What a novel idea, I thought.  But, we had to hide her 36 D breast, and I had to figure out how to "grow" 38 D's...

I borrowed one of my wife's dresses, don't remember what I did for hair, panty hose and one of her bra's....  For stuffing, 2 pin cushions, minus the pins and needles of course....  For her, Ace Bandage wrap....A pair of nondescript womens pants, one of my shirts and ties.  We tucked her more than shoulder length hair up into the hat as she wore it....

She applied some exaggerated makeup to my face.  ( I looked like a hooker actually!  LOL )

When I came out after fully dressed, my wife said I had prettier legs than she did !   I really doubted that, but gave her a thank you kiss.  I was totally horrified and nervous for the first 45 mins at the party, but really got into it.

To this day....  I wonder if that really was the start of my crossdressing????

I did mine so gradually over time there wasn`t really a clear delineation between the 2. even in Guy mode I`d started wearing bits of concealer on beard areas, then I went to BB cream, then added a little brown mascara, then nude lipstick, occasionaly I`d add a little blush. And all of the time it was never Obvious I was wearing makeup, I got really good at "invisble" makeup. But it made Me feel good to put it on every morning, it was done over such a long period of time getting a little bolder every now and then that no one really noticed.

there was One occasion early on when i put the whole lot together with her help (I`m still no good at winged eyeliner, and she was pretty much just the same as any other day, she`s not very expressive (unless she`s Angry LOL) or complimentary, but my Kids loved it! her "Compliment" to me isn`t what she says so much as what she Does, as a very Blunt person she told me that "i wouldn`t go outside with you if I didn`t think you passed", so that`s about it for me really LOL. xx

Now that's a seriously top answer 

Love the girl

Power to her

That's your wife, not you snifflebits

X

Julie

(09-01-2018, 08:39 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Now that's a seriously top answer 

Love the girl

Power to her

That's your wife, not you snifflebits

X

Julie

LOL, Thanks a bunch! ...Gimp Mask Tongue 

and it`s "snaffle bits" darling. xx

X
J

With my first wfe, we were engaged at 18/19 back in the late 60's and one evening I finally plucked up courage to tell her I liked cross dressing. She said nothing but just looked at me for a while and then finally said " With your blue eyes you'd look lovely with makeup". I thought I'd died and gone to heaven.  A while later ( can't remember how long) she saw me completely dressed for the first time and totally freaked out, crying and carrying on for ages. To her eternal credit, we did get married and she tolerated my dressing ( but didn't want anything to do with  it) for about another 25 years.
With my current wife, it started as almost a bet. She knew about my cross dressing past and as part of a jokey conversation she said I wouldn't still be able to wear heels after several years break.... of course, I had to prove her wrong ( she was!) and it kind of grew from there. She doesn't mind but I think she is kind of jealous because her health prevents her from doing/wearing the kind of things she would like, plus she is wary that I might go off the rails with it.

Although my wife helped me purchase clothes and makeup, and arraigned for a friend to show me the basics of how to apply makeup, she never saw me dressed untill I presented as my female self at a support group. Up until that point i think she was hoping i  would stop..
After i she first saw me, she spent weeks crying herself to sleep.

Hi Lady's,
    In order to give you the full impact of my story..I must give you a summary of how I ended up where I am now CDing weekly and pursuing Body changes thru NBE. It really started innocently as a wee pre-pubescent lad...all of 10-11 I would venture a guess...spending hours putting on girdles and bra's wigs..socks  Boas,.hats..jewelry ect. and exploring my "Tingly" feelings in such a divinely girlish way..In my mothers dressing closet. Now reflecting on it....fast forward a lifetime...and feeling's started to resurface and kindle new sexual and exploratory feeling 's in my adult life.I have not fought the urges..and slowly it took route in my mind,Psyche , and everyday life....And initially I had an attraction to CD/Transgenders..and then a realization I loaned to be a CD/Transgender So know I am closeted to most people accept my wife..and this board..for the time being I am good with that..lol
          Now, to the main event..When and How did my wife find out about my CD ways??..and more importantly..how did she react???
   In the beginning, it was my secret..my "thing" to handle..hide and keep secret..I ordered clothes and had them delivered to the store..
where I would pick them up..in man mode..and make my way to the exit pronto..sneak the package into the house and hide the clothing 
in places my wife would not be prone to go..lol..I was really covert about it.. it was nerve racking..and I was destined to fall from the heights eventually..which after about 12 months of successfully keeping this from her...I forgot the lipstick out on my bed top...OH BOY!...or more to the point..OH GIRL! I came home from work in the evenings..9ish, my wife was watching TV in the bedroom..she called me into the bedroom..and held out the bright red Revlon lipstick pencil tube and asked what was this doing in the bed??? And Jokingly..kind of ...commented..Did your new girl friend leave this behind?
                  At this point, I had a choice to make. Not face the reality of what had happened..and try to lie/explain myself out of it...which my wife would never go for...or prove to her what was going on..That day I had panty's and thigh highs on..so I said to her...I'll just show you something that explains this all..and I undid my belt and lowered my trousers..and revealed some of Annie's goodies..lol
She didn't say anything for about the longest half a minute of my life..and then exclaimed..Wow..well..hmmmm..I wasn't expecting this..wow...How long have you been at this? And I answered her succinctly with a gentle voice as accurately and calmly as possible and after quelling her myriad of questions..most of which basically reaffirmed our marriage and my reasons for my CD and the fact I wasn't looking to fully transition..which currently I am not...but actually enjoyed being a p/t dresser...she responded very supportive and understanding of my actions..and was very relieved the lipstick was mine! Yaa!..I felt very relieved and now she has no problem with my dressing..accept for one thing...she hasn't reached a point where she can handle or embrace the full on gurl in me..i.e., in full make up...that actually freaked her out..she cried,,and could not  look at me.
                Well...I said I get it..and she said it would take time, but she said she would eventually be able to deal with it...so it will be baby steps to get there to total acceptance of my feminine way's...but I don't mind,,she is awesome and accepts it..even helps me pick out outfits..and I dress as a woman when we are intimate...it's actually given a major boost to our love life..go figure! That's my story..and I'm sticking with it!!!! I am happy with the situation..I feel it could have been a much worse outcome..So I continue exploring my feelings..and I have my wife's support...I don't have to hide this from my best friend..thank goodness!!!Thanks for reading my story!!
              Regards, -Annie.

Wow Annie, what a lovely story! I could read your writing all day long, you`ve got a wonderful way of wording things! xx

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon