Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

enlarging with fenegreek ?

Dear all, please help me with an advise.

About 5 months ago i started with herbs, hobs, soja, dong quai, and saw palmetto.
Now i want to have a break for a week to clean up my body, and starting with dong quai 530 mg and fenegreek (fenegriek) 610 mg prodcts are from holland barret.

My question is, how mutch must i take  to get some results.
At this moment my sizes are 38, 5  upper 42, 5, almost an A cup but i am not satisfied.
Sorry for my bad englisch

So please advise
Evy

(17-01-2018, 04:17 PM)evy Wrote:  Dear all, please help me with an advise.

About 5 months ago i started with herbs, hobs, soja, dong quai, and saw palmetto.
Now i want to have a break for a week to clean up my body, and starting with dong quai 530 mg and fenegreek (fenegriek) 610 mg prodcts are from holland barret.

At this moment my sizes are 38, 5  upper 42, 5, almost an A cup but i am not satisfied.

So please advise
Evy

I think you'd see faster results with a nbe plan using hops, reishi mushroom extract, progesterone, collagen w/vitaminC, paired with a diet utilizing medium chain fatty acids (like MCT/oil).

NBE is a long/slow journey, but I do like hops in a program as it promotes boob growth (pro estrogen receptor alpha) and stimulates GH (growth hormone to), only PM is stronger in its estrogen receptor sensitivity.

(19-01-2018, 05:41 PM)Lotus Wrote:  
(17-01-2018, 04:17 PM)evy Wrote:  Dear all, please help me with an advise.

So please advise
Evy

I think you'd see faster results with a nbe plan using hops, reishi mushroom extract, progesterone, collagen w/vitaminC, paired with a diet utilizing medium chain fatty acids (like MCT/oil).

NBE is a long/slow journey, but I do like hops in a program as it promotes boob growth (pro estrogen receptor alpha) and stimulates GH (growth hormone to), only PM is stronger in its estrogen receptor sensitivity.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon