Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Greetings - A Restart!

Hello All!

I was active on the board until about 3 years ago, and a combination of things caused my departure, but I’m ba-ack!  Big Grin The same as many of you, I started on the FG, WY, RC etc. regimen, got tired of very little development over a couple of months, and switched to PM for about 4 months before I had to stop. My results were pretty amazing on PM. I began to bud in about 5-6 weeks and over 4 months of progressing to 2500 mg of PM (Ainterol - if you’re interested) I went from a flat ( | ) 38 band size to a very full 38A. I seemed to respond a little better than average. The good news is I have retained a surprising amount (+/- 50%). I’m currently:
Above - 39  -  On - 37 - Under - 34
I took a couple start pics, and will post them when I can figure out how the hell to edit and reduce them!  Huh

I have kept about 40% of the bud disk under my areolas in size, but it is a lot softer, and I have to press on my nipple to feel it.

All of this I write, because I have been lurking the past month, and have seen the usual concern, as I had, by those unsure about starting NBE, and especially PM, because of retention if they change their minds. On PM you will retain some of your growth. After 3 years, I lost some, but retained about half my growth. I’m tall (6’3”) and thin (165#), and in a tight t-shirt now, it looks like I have respectable pecs. With my previous growth, I had to wear (dark colored) L t-shirts or Polos instead of M’s. So, for those that read this who are worried about results and reduction if they change their minds, think about it, especially if you are a fast responder.

So, today my PM will be delivered (or so Amazon tells me), and now I am headed to the vitamin shop to pick up Peony or Reishi, then to CVS for some progesterone cream. I plan to ramp up with PM, starting with 500 daily for 4 days, 1000 for a week, then 1500 for a couple weeks, take a 5 day break every 4th week, and see where we go from there. PG cream once a week, and the AA daily. I will continue to massage with Olive Oil daily, pretty much the Tiger Lady regimen for those of you who are familiar with it.

I do not have any plans to transition, but I do CD, and want to feminize (again) my butt, hips, hair, skin, etc., as much as possible with PM.

I’m happy to rejoin the community, and look forward to sharing insights and getting advice!

One thing I will add, based on a thread I read; whether someone is undergoing HRT, NBE, transitioning, consider themselves TS, TG, T-whatever, CD, or growing breasts for their own fetish, we’re all on a journey that will to some degree change us forever, physically, mentally, and emotionally. This should be a place of encouragement and positive reinforcement. One path is not better than another, just different! So, there’s my $.02.

Cheers,
Jennipher

Welcome back Jen....! !  Smile

Hi Jen and welcome back
Glad to hear that progress sticks with us, and I'm looking forward to your pics...
There I beat you to the punch Julie
Bobbi

oh ha
you did

x

welcome back

Julie

x

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon