Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Why didn`t it work!?

I`v read Many Many threads and had several conversations with people that all report that when they started any sort of HRT, whether it be E or PM etc... that their desire to "dress" went away.
They no longer had any interest in Femme things anymore, and of course as soon as they stopped, it came back again.

what I want to know is Why this didn`t happen to me? Istarted on PM then E and went on to Transition and living full time!?

so what was wrong with me that it didn`t work?

Simple darling

its pandora box, the gamble you take

You were pure TS, once started it just opened you up,

we all take that gamble

x

Julie

Julie is right. It's the difference between doing it as a fetish and doing it because that's who you are.

My dressing has a fetish/sexual background. Herbs and HRT kill the libido, so I feel like doing it less when I have less testosterone in my body.
You, I assume, are a girl inside. So you have never been crossdressing because you were just expressing who you actually are.

Hmmm...

I guess when you look at it like that, it Does kinda make sense. I was basically "doomed" from the get-go, the second i took that first PM my path was more or less cast in stone and transition was inevitable.

Yep
X
Julie

I’ve had desires my whole life. Dabbled many times in the past with panties. I just can’t get past the male part of me to go further. That being said, I’ve shaved my legs for over 8 years of my life & I've worn a skirt around the house every day for the last four years. I am a conundrum. Both are comfort driven. Sure there’s “some” fetish thrill with that, but it’s mostly a comfort factor fir me now at this point. 
I’m Probably just too attached to the outdoorsman in me to go any further with CD. I’m probably going to wind up looking like a bull dyke, because I doubt very seriously I’ll ever wear long hair. My boobs are growing right now. They hurt like a mother, and I hope they get bigger. But I’ll probably always be Just a “guy with boobs”.

Oh I`m not sure I`d let being Outdoorsy stop me! us Girls can do Anything as good as the boys can, sometimes even better! Wink 
with regards to hair, I`v had mine long ever since i ran away from home (just turned 17), nobody takes any notice of long hair trust me!
and the whole boob pain thing stops eventually, and 99.99% of the time you don`t even you`ve got them, they`re just there.

(19-01-2018, 06:32 PM)Shirazmn Wrote:  Julie is right. It's the difference between doing it as a fetish and doing it because that's who you are.

My dressing has a fetish/sexual background. Herbs and HRT kill the libido, so I feel like doing it less when I have less testosterone in my body.
You, I assume, are a girl inside. So you have never been crossdressing because you were just expressing who you actually are.

Sorry, but I totally disagree that it is just a fetish ( for me anyway).
 I believe that my biochemistry has my brain programmed towards the feminine end of the spectrum, (but not all the way) but my body is unable to provide the hormones my brain thinks it needs. Cross-dressing is a way to at least partially satisfy that need to be feminine, but as soon as I give it PM/E, the need for dressing goes away because my hormone levels are more balanced and in tune with my brains programming.

I think that for Katie her brain needs E, full stop. Mine and others like me need some, but not a full blown dose. Too much and the conflict with T goes the other way and really screws my brain.

@Pansy I will simplify: many crossdressers, including me, lose 90% of the drive and feel guilt after masturbating. If that's the case, then I define it a fetish because as soon as the sex drive lowers the need stops.

Then we all know that the gender spectrum is not black and white so there may be a mix of hormonal needs, actual transexualism etc... I am not saying that everyone that doesn't transition does it for a fetish. I too use light crossdressing as a form of relaxation (always wear yoga pants and ballerinas at home) but when I fully dress up it's another thing.

Ciao

I only dress to stop getting cold or Arrested! LOL Big Grin 

I did nearly 50 years of Crossdressing every single day of my life, it Never felt right before or after orgasm! wearing womens clothes (I just think of them as My clothes) just feels Normal to me, probably because they Fit better, and certainly because I have the freedom to wear what I want in whatever color I want or material to suit my mood. I don`t dress for Sex! LOL that to me just seems crazy, nothing worse that gatting all bunched in your nighty when it`s getting to the good bits! LOL nekid is much better! Besides, it gets expensive having to replace Duvet covers because it full of holes from your Stillettos! Big Grin

Can`t say i`v ever felt Guilt over what i`m wearing though, in Either gender, Sadness when dressed as a male sure, but never guilt?

I agree with the ralaxings at home clothes though, mine regularly consists of leggings cami top and flats or slippers, or just my night shirt and maybe dressing gown if it`s a Really lazy day! LOL

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon