Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Why didn`t it work!?

I’m torn. There are times when I know damn well that I could easily go whole hog on Pharma HRT, though I seriously doubt I’d ever do the whole hair, make-up, jewelry, etc., thing. I just get frustrated at not being able to wear my skirts out & about in my small town. I seriously look at them as house, or home kilts. In fact, I often wear a tennis style skirt when I’m working in the garden, or riding my tractor. Who knows. Im 55. I adore my new figure, and for decades I’ve always loved shaving my legs until I finally decided that needed to be a daily thing. I wish my boobs were bigger, but I think they’re still growing. But most likely I’ll still try to present as male. I’m not too concerned about my boobs showing, except for around family. Personally, everyone these days are staring at their phones, or trying to break their necks to keep from looking anyone in the eye. No one ever looks at my shaved legs in public, in shorts, in the summer. I doubt I’ll ever stop taking PM. I adore the feeling of Phytoestrogen waaaay toooo much. I’d hate to think of going back to a growling, sweaty and snarling macho man. But I still love my tractor & my guns. Ha-Ha. Besides, when I experimented with panties full time last year, my wife told me that if I started wearing make up, then she was leaving. That’s never, ever been a fantasy for me. We’re best friends, lovers & life partners, so I don’t want another divorce thread. The panty experiment lasted about six months. For someone who has/had large testicles, and the original purpose for the skirts were to alleviate “binding”, panties got old, quick.

well I guess if the wife says no, then you`ll just have to do what you need to do. but as for things like Tractors and Guns, then that sort of thing shouldn`t stop you at all, Ever!
ok I don`t like guns myself, But I do use a Bow, and it`s one that Most guys would be more than proud to own! I can`t ride a tractor but I`d love to have a go, it sounds like loads of fun!

Girls can do all these things, doesn`t make less of a girl! Wink

Oh my god

You own a bow

Now that hot Dominant dangerous lady image with a weapon has got me going

X

Lol

Julie

(20-01-2018, 06:44 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Oh my god

You own a bow

Now that hot Dominant dangerous lady image with a weapon has got me going

X

Lol

Julie

I do, yes! Wink 

propper Game of thrones, Hunger games, Crysis 3 style!

I know they`re often seen as Girls weapons, but I think most guys would be happy to own this, complete with Laser sights and Cree LED torch and tripple Razor hunting heads. xx

now go take a cold shower! Tongue

Shit ye

Well smart

X

Julie

Katie.    Laser sights?  for a relative short range weapon????   WOW  Are you pretty accurate after 150 yds?

it has needle sights as well, and range clicks on the laser, so ranging is pretty easy to accomplish. it`s currently set at 55lbs draw weight (it goes up to 65lbs), but I think I`ll need to lower it now down to about 40lbs since HRT has taken it`s toll, but 40 is still plenty enough!
I normally only use field arrows and no where near 150yds distances, the hunting arrows are more, how shall we say... for Home protection! Cool 

My Daughter has her own Bow as well. xx

Well,I'm not breaking into your house to try your cute dresses on now 

X

Julie 
X

good, coz if the bow didn`t get you, the *Caltrops on the stairs would, I`m very protective of my clothes! LOL Big Grin

*Caltrops: better know as `Lego`

So come on then, how much longer do I have to wait ????

I want to see you you in your best 

Angelina jolie 

Pose ??????

X

Julie

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon