Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Why didn`t it work!?

what, like the whole Tomb Raider thing? I don`t like guns though.

and if you meant something else.. Honey, you`ve got it the wrong way around, she does Katie poses! Cool

Embrace the devine Feminine, and reclaim you power as a Warrior Godess! Cool

Sigh

Cold shower time

X

Julie

ok, but This is discussing Transsexuals too, and I really don`t fit what she`s saying here either!:

"For reasons beyond the scope of this Note and as counterintuitive as it may seem, it can only be assumed that testosterone plays a crucial role in forcing certain male individuals to crossdress and experience femininity to the maximum degree possibly. "

taken from here: http://www.avitale.com/TNote15Testosterone.htm
[url=http://www.avitale.com/TNote15Testosterone.htm][/url]
have a read, it`s a really interesting article, but I don`t fit it, if I have T in my system I feel Sick, and depressed and have what I can only describe as an unlabled rage like the ultimate in PMS, I feel scared and fearful, it`s really just a shitty feeling all around!
But... I don`t get urges to dress or be any more girly than I arlready am when i`m on E, none of that changes at all.

and yet that article is discussing trassexuals that have transitioned including SRS!?
though I sure as hell wouldn`t de-transition like the one of them tried!

(21-01-2018, 09:57 AM)Katie Wrote:  it has needle sights as well, and range clicks on the laser, so ranging is pretty easy to accomplish. it`s currently set at 55lbs draw weight (it goes up to 65lbs), but I think I`ll need to lower it now down to about 40lbs since HRT has taken it`s toll, but 40 is still plenty enough!
I normally only use field arrows and no where near 150yds distances, the hunting arrows are more, how shall we say... for Home protection! Cool 

My Daughter has her own Bow as well. xx

Letting my mind wander a bit, and hearing the sounds of " William Tell Overture " as Katie tests it out on a home intruder!    LOL Tongue Big Grin

Fits me babe 
X

Julie

(21-01-2018, 07:20 PM)Katie Wrote:  ok, but This is discussing Transsexuals too, and I really don`t fit what she`s saying here either!:

"For reasons beyond the scope of this Note and as counterintuitive as it may seem, it can only be assumed that testosterone plays a crucial role in forcing certain male individuals to crossdress and experience femininity to the maximum degree possibly. "

taken from here: http://www.avitale.com/TNote15Testosterone.htm
[url=http://www.avitale.com/TNote15Testosterone.htm][/url]
have a read, it`s a really interesting article, but I don`t fit it, if I have T in my system I feel Sick, and depressed and have what I can only describe as an unlabled rage like the ultimate in PMS, I feel scared and fearful, it`s really just a shitty feeling all around!
But... I don`t get urges to dress or be any more girly than I arlready am when i`m on E, none of that changes at all.

and yet that article is discussing trassexuals that have transitioned including SRS!?
though I sure as hell wouldn`t de-transition like the one of them tried!

Thanks for the interesting article, Katie. Although, because of all the external factors (family, kids, profession, etc. - yes, excuses), transition was never in the cards for me, I understand the yo-yo. I’ve CD’d since a child, and had a (too short) relationship with a trans woman. Most of our time together was spent with me en femme, which worked well, as I identified as Lesbian and she as bisexual, so we had the best of both worlds!  I would do the common binge and purge of CDs many times over the years, but not out of guilt, but frustration and disappointment in my own courage, so I admire immensely women like you who have become, in whatever way you have, who they really are. Maybe the two examples that Dr. Vitale gave are just examples of the affect of reverse external factors... the GF who wanted the BF led to the desire to reverse transition? She (the would be BF) however, had to be true to who she was. In the end we live with our choices and accept, or at least resign ourselves to them to stay sane.

On another note, the image of you with a bow brings up memories of how attractive I found ‘girls with guns’ when on (military) deployments, just something about a cute girl, armed to the teeth!  Big Grin

Aim True!
Jenn

Thank you!
Although I`m not rea;ly sure Courage played much of a part, in fact I was quite Chicken for most parts, certainly in "Male" mode, I had absolutely no courage or confidence at all, i`d need to get half a bottle down me just to leave the house!
Courage is something I`v only really developed Since transitioning and living as my True self, as did my confidence, and happiness etc... all those things are what came After.
All I did really was jump from a burning building and happened to land on a cozy feather bed! LOL

I found an old thread on here: http://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=24589

and even on there, many say the same thing about PM or E stopping the urge to dress, and I just can`t relate to it, it`s making me wonder if perhaps there`s 2 types of transsexual maybe? both want to fully transition, but have 2 totally different reactions to E.
I`m only guessing of course, but it kinda Looks that way.

3 main types of transsexual there are

X

Julie

(22-01-2018, 11:33 PM)julieTG Wrote:  3 main types of transsexual there are

X

Julie

Ok, you`ve got my attention

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon