Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Aria's Face and Body Changes

O.K.  Be prepared, be amazed.....  But, have your Barf Bags with ya! ! Big Grin

I decided to post non nudes here to document the changes my face and body are going through.  This is where I feel is the safest and best place to develop a timeline, as it were....

Please be kind.. Rolleyes

First pic, is just ordinary me at home....  No makeup, no special hairstyle.....

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

This 2nd one, me me using an Iphone app.  I forget the name, but it's one you can substitute hairstyles, lipstick color, put eyeshadow on and just try different shades as well...

This is what the phone and app thinks I should look like after my choices...  It's a real fun app to have

3rd pic is me in a body suit, with just a little more than light makeup, except I put on lipstick and had some eyeshadow on and used eyeliner pencil....

The 4th and final one for tonight is I used eyeliner liquid for more contrast, more eye shadow and tried to contour more to hide the shape of my face.  ( feminizing with makeup )

I will post more depending on how much interest is shown.

As always, print out to scare your in laws, pests and rodents away if you want..

XO
Aria

3rd looks natural
you could do it
x

Julie

I agree with Jullie, the 3`rd pic looks quite passable, you`ve done really well in the cheeks and lips dept! (I`m kinda jealous!).
for gods sake don`t ever wear that wig thing again!!!!! it looks aweful (sorry, but I`m not going to lie to you babesl! ).

I`d be willing to bet that give it a bit more time on a full transition dose, and a little voice work you could be Out there living it! Cool

Yes I agree with Katie
And then let's see how the man card still holds Aria

X

Julie

(20-01-2018, 12:05 PM)julieTG Wrote:  3rd looks natural
you could do it
x

Julie

You really think so??  I have found a free course, or maybe just tips, to feminize the voice.  I wish this forum allow recordings cause I was thinking about putting up my stages of development.   Any Ideas on how to do that would be great!.

(20-01-2018, 01:21 PM)Katie Wrote:  I agree with Jullie, the 3`rd pic looks quite passable, you`ve done really well in the cheeks and lips dept! (I`m kinda jealous!).
for gods sake don`t ever wear that wig thing again!!!!! it looks aweful (sorry, but I`m not going to lie to you babesl! ).

I`d be willing to bet that give it a bit more time on a full transition dose, and a little voice work you could be Out there living it! Cool

No problem with the wig.  It was an overlay of one of the picture manipulation apps I found.  Just put it on the picture to get away from my real hair.

(20-01-2018, 05:27 PM)Aria Wrote:  No problem with the wig.  It was an overlay of one of the picture manipulation apps I found.  Just put it on the picture to get away from my real hair.

Oh thank goodness for that! don`t you be wearing that thing again, girl, it is Not a good look for you! LOL

hell, if it wasn`t virtual I think I`d throw it in the corner of the room and shoot it! Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon