Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I came out ?

(21-01-2018, 08:25 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Ah no no no no 
Nowhere near fence 
It's In sight but no
Admittedly if katie had her way way I would be shopping with her and be over but no

X

Julie

HA!

You`ll be going out as you and loving it! then start thinking if I Feminised just a bit more I could go out and do Ordinary things as well, maybe if I up my dose a little...  am Bi-gender afterall, so it makes sense to be able to Pass in Either gender Right!? perhaps a another couple of miligrams... Hey this shit ROCKS! I can pass all the time now, the world still keeps spinning, lets go all the way! I always wanted to anyway, and I`m more than half way there already...

I`m already looking for get-well-soon cards for after the SRS! Big Grin

Don't you love a warrior princess with a sense of humour 

Passs me a zinc lolllipop

X

Julie

(21-01-2018, 05:17 PM)julieT Wrote:  And considering the make side does totally not do dancing of any description, Julie is very excited as she does

Julie, I can feel your excitement from here. . and totally understand it. Rolleyes

As for the dancing thing, I can also totally relate to that as well. My male side has 2 left feet, but Pansy can dance all night - in heels!

Sorry Hon ..
Your on the slippery slope, it only goes faster from here ..
Xx

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Pansy is my ROCK

if she can do it all those years ago, ie go out, dress, etc

and grow a magnificent set of boobs

and still be an inbetweenie

then so can I

x

hopefully

x

Julie

Hi Julie,

Well done for being brave - its cost me a few friendships coming out to people so glad to hear your friends are being supportive.  Youll be hitting the shops in no time at all wondering "...does this make my arse look big!.." Wink 

Then having to buy new shoes to go with your new outfit!

Yes its definitely a slippery slope........I developed a major shoe addiction just need the opportunity to wear a lot of them - I think the work party this year isnt going to know what hit it (might as well make a statement!)

Megan

Ooh I know
My weak point is booties

X

If Katie had her way I'd be booking my Srs

X

Lol

Julie

Having one or two people who you can honestly share with, face to face, who will celebrate and cry with you means everything.

(23-01-2018, 10:40 PM)Jennipher Wrote:  Having one or two people who you can honestly share with, face to face, who will celebrate and cry with you means everything.

^^^^ This!  it`s Sooo true! xx

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon