Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

another First!

OMG! I`m so excited! Big Grin 

One of my girlfriends came round for a coffee morning, and we got talking about hair and nails etc.. I already have an agreement with another one of my girlfriends that we`ll get our nails done together at a certain place close to us. well anyway this morning my friend tell me about a girl she goes to and she showed me some pics of her work, she booked me my first nail Appointment for this Thursday!!

I`m having Onbre Nails done in Acrylic, I`ll put a picture of what I`m having done in this post too.

She also has a hairdresser she goes to and said she`d take me one of the days too (the prices are really good as well!).

I`v Never had Anything like this done before, Never had my hair done as a female, and certainly never had my nails done proffesionally, so for me this is a real rite of passage, I can hardly wait! and I thought I was running out of "Firsts" ! xx

oooooooooooohhhh supercute

x

Julie

Not long to go now and I`m Super excited! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin 

my appointment`s at 4, and my friend that`s taking me there will have to leave me there on my own for a while so she can pick her daughter up from school, so finding stuff to talk about should be fun, esp since it`s my Voice that lets me down (even though everyone else says it fine?).
I haven`t decided what to wear yet either, don`t think my usual, leggings, cami and boots are the way to go, but a long dress sweater maybe a bit warm too? especially with a coat... decisions, decisions!!!! LOL xx

Most wonderful experience to be pampered as the woman you are! By yourself for first time!!! You go girl! Enjoy. So excited for you! Can’t wait to hear and see the results!

2 years ago I posted about my unexpected experiences in the beauty salon at our holiday hotel in Egypt ( http://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=25950 ). That week will forever be in my memory. We've been back half a dozen times since then but none equal that first time. Last time ( last October) she said "I have something for you"...and without asking if I wanted it, she painted my (male) nails a deep pearly red, which I  wore for a week. Normally she does multi-coloured flowers on both fingers and toes!

We are back there again next month .... can't wait!!

So, you really enjoy your time today and commit every detail to memory.

Thank you! ❤️

Pansy: I agree, it`s very important to live in the moment, life`s much more fun when you`re fully present. xx

oh, and I decided on a long sleeve top in Fuchsia, leggings and boots, I can throw a light coat over the top if it rains, my friend is picking me up at 3:45, and I`m getting really excited! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

just dont get too excited

x

Julie

Tongue

And we're waiting ???????

X

Lol

Julie

OMG! that was so much fun! ❤️

It took 2 hours to do, which was kinda perfect because my friend Becky (who took me there) had her appointment at 6 anyway, the girl who did my nails is a friend of hers so we were there the 3 us chatting away for just over 3 hours having our mails done, it was Awesome! she gave me her phone number and Facebook details (we`re now Friends on there as well), she didn`t have the nails I wanted in yet, so we just had a bit of fun with some colors I chose and tons of Glitter Big Grin  ( I love glitter!).
and here`s the result:

I`m so pleased with them!!!! though it`ll take a while to get used to having my thumb nails this long (the others I`m used to), just hope I don`t drop any coins on the floor, they`ll have to stay there! LOL

so I`m Defo going back there again, even if it`s just for a coffee and a chat, we had a seriously good giggle! Big Grin  xx

Cool just cool
Your soooooo lucky 
X

Julie

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon