Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Using estrogen as a transgender indicator

I feel sooooo much better on estrogen. Its like a part of me was missing, and now i feel complete.
When i started PM its like a key unlocked my inner self, the part i knew was missing, came into focus.

So yes, Estrogen defiantly did it for me.

sorry all...   The replies in blue or black?? can't be read by myself..  I have cataracts in both eyes and is very hard for me to read...  Yes Katie, you are probably correct in your assumptions about Lotus's reply.  Hard to understand peeps when they don't understand themselves.  And as we all know, Herbs and Pharma is not a salve for all things.

It's a beginning of self awareness and understanding, but also opens very scary doors as well.

(23-01-2018, 07:41 PM)julieTG Wrote:  This thread is so certain members can see the views of others on this subject 

Administration of estrogen to a person complaining of gender depravation anxiety or gender issues is an extremely common method and used as a test by many therapists and doctors

If the person settles, feels normal or happier then estrogen use is usually continued or advised

Julie

I found something else to support this too:

"It is also known that the administration of cross sex hormones MUST be maintained to sustain the anxiolytic effect. It is not unusual for some patients, feeling better after starting hormones, to believe they are cured and no longer need to continue the medication. Unfortunately what they experience is a quick return of their gender dysphoria. If there is any physical test to determine who should seriously consider partial or full transition, taking cross sex hormones is it. "

taken from: http://www.avitale.com/TNote15Testosterone.htm
[/url]
[url=http://www.avitale.com/TNote15Testosterone.htm]

My point exactly 

And I have done that many times

On hrt 12 weeks later I feel normal

Come off. 4 weeks later 

I want to be a girl

Julie 
X

"This becomes evident in the fact that within days or weeks of receiving cross-sex hormones, dysphoric individuals exhibit markedly lower anxiety. This procedure is so reliable that it is the second step in a the triadic treatment plan described in the Harry Benjamin International Gender Dysphoria Association's (HBIGDA) Standards of Care. (W. Meyer, et al.,2001). Hormonal treatment is considered both a verifier of gender dysphoria and a treatment. Further, as treatment continues, the resulting cross-sex feminization or masculinization typically reduces and eventually eliminates the anxiety entirely (W. Meyer, et al.,2001)."

taken from: http://www.avitale.com/developmentalreview.htm
[/url]

[url=http://www.avitale.com/developmentalreview.htm]

Yup
X
Julie 

I put the same on my earlier threads years ago

(04-02-2018, 02:11 PM)julieTG Wrote:  My point exactly 

And I have done that many times

On hrt 12 weeks later I feel normal

Come off. 4 weeks later 

I want to be a girl

Julie 
X

Exactly. When I'm on, I don't care. When I'm off I do...strange things and realize I need to be back on.

Here is what the so called "learned" Doctors think my situation could be.  

1.  I was born cross wired.  ( I had while being formed totally formed in uterus, had  an incomplete infusion of either male or female hormones.  What that would do, is lead to who I am...  both female and male qualities.

2.  I could of had a minor stroke.  There is a particular area of the brain, that controls interactions with other humans, personality traits etc.  If this section is interfered with, it could turn a person into a bank robber, anti social, paranoiac or even sexual confusion or sexual predator.  Any number of changes in a persons life.  There was a whole laundry list of different areas of the brain that could take a hit and not effect motor skills or cognitive abilities that most doctors look for in a stroke patient.  Perplexing, right??

3.  Or had a liberal upbringing leaned to idolizing females and ingraining in me that I would of rather been female than male.  

Now, it's true that my folks brought me up to be very respectful and admire all types of femininity, but I don't think to the point of brainwashing.  But to make me be a gentleman towards women. even to the point of old fashioned chivalry.  

I completely reject #3, although I consider myself chivalrous in many ways and think I was a knight in a previous life.   Rolleyes

I tend to lean towards number 1.  I always like soft and velvety things...  From undergarments to pajama's.  but was programed that I was a boy and some things were just " unbecoming to a boy or man ".  How confusing to me that was.

For me, since being on HRT I would say that just enforced the idea that women now a days can wear anything from a sexy, low cut near shearless blouse and a very short skirt, to torn up mens jeans and oversized t-shirt or mens shirt and still thought of as being pretty, or cute or just simply in style.   

Why then, if men want to wear a ruffle down the front shirt/blouse and not at a formal or performing on stage is it so dam wrong???  If I want to tout my femininity, who's business is it other than myself??  That is what HRT has done for me...  Given me a little more backbone in the matter.

But, then the realization sets in that I , in a lot of cases, have to tone it done , depending if I am with my family or at on of my functions that I attend.... It's maddening at times. So, I just wear things that are unseeable in them situations. A bra with a sloppy shirt and panties. At least I still feel somewhat feminine when I am in that mood.

Going into my 3rd week of restarting PM after a long hiatus, I am definitely noticing the psychological/emotional changes more than physical. The calm, inner peace and reduction in anxiety are undeniable. I started my ramp up midweek last week, and by the weekend those changes were very noticeable. For some reason the Pink Floyd song ‘Comfortably Numb’ comes to mind!

Sitting in the airport now, returning to much warmer climes from a Super long (frigid) weekend in Minneapolis, I’m pursuing my usual girl sport of mentally critiquing other women’s attire, while in my own androgynous/practical travel attire of yoga pants and sweatshirt. But, underneath, my camisole and pantyhose remind me of the Fluid girl who is really beneath the skin.

It’s jut a shame that cute female TSA agent didn’t want to pat me down...  Cool

J

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon