Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Migraines info please

Hi all,

I have been on PM for a few months and while growth is doing ok I have had a number of migraines, not bad but a lot more frequent than I used to have .  I have been taking 2000mg per day with a week break every three.  I anyone can let me know what I should do to address this I would be pleased to know.

Regards Marci

I'm not sure if this is relevant, but FWIW is my experience.  I used to be on a standard 4 x500mg PM per day with no probs, but had worked up to that over several months. I found that if I went above that, I got the most awful blinding headaches that nothing would shift. Stopping for a couple of days and then going back to 4 x500mg and everything was fine.
So, depending on how long you took to work up to your 2000mg, it could be that you've got there too fast, or it could simply be that 4 x500mg is too much for you ( we are all different), so try sticking with 3 x500mg.

(24-01-2018, 08:06 AM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  I'm not sure if this is relevant, but FWIW is my experience.  I used to be on a standard 4 x500mg PM per day with no probs, but had worked up to that over several months. I found that if I went above that, I got the most awful blinding headaches that nothing would shift. Stopping for a couple of days and then going back to 4 x500mg and everything was fine.
So, depending on how long you took to work up to your 2000mg, it could be that you've got there too fast, or it could simply be that 4 x500mg is too much for you ( we are all different), so try sticking with 3 x500mg.

Thank you for your thoughts and I’ll scale down a bit.  I’m getting good results so wish to carry on.

Marci

(24-01-2018, 11:08 AM)SissyMarci Wrote:  
(24-01-2018, 08:06 AM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  I'm not sure if this is relevant, but FWIW is my experience.  I used to be on a standard 4 x500mg PM per day with no probs, but had worked up to that over several months. I found that if I went above that, I got the most awful blinding headaches that nothing would shift. Stopping for a couple of days and then going back to 4 x500mg and everything was fine.

Thank you for your thoughts and I’ll scale down a bit.  I’m getting good results so wish to carry on.

Marci
I found spreading the pm out through the day helped too.. Have you tried doing that ??

I have been doing 3000pm; 1500am and same at night but as mentioned probably to high amount some I’ve gone down to 2000 but for ease am and pm.  Thank you

I am with Pansy on this

3000mg blasting headaches

2500mg not a snitch of one

x

Julie

x

try with milk as well at same time

(26-01-2018, 01:04 PM)julieTG Wrote:  I am with Pansy on this

3000mg blasting headaches

2500mg not a snitch of one

x

Julie

x

try with milk as well at same time

Thank you very much and I hope this will calm things.  I feel great only for the flashing lights and headaches

Xx

(26-01-2018, 12:57 PM)SissyMarci Wrote:  I have been doing 3000pm; 1500am and same at night but as mentioned probably to high amount some I’ve gone down to 2000 but for ease am and pm.  Thank you

2000mg - 500mg 5 hrs apart, never a migrain.

If your doing 3000mg, maybe try 1000, 6 hrs apart?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon