Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

When to start Progesterone???

Simple
Many doctors are just ignorant 

Julie

(27-01-2018, 07:10 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Simple
Many doctors are just ignorant 

Julie

Not just ignorant, they feel if your a 50 year old transgender female just starting out, you should still mimic the estrogen level of a 50 year old CIS female.
A few girls I know are on 200pmol, and 200+ spiro.

Yes, there will be some growth, but very little actual feminization.

Aria, I’ve seriously considered that same question. The “recommended” dosage is the size of a postage stamp, however whenever I use more than that, I get more results.

**HOWEVER** .... I have to say that lately, rubbing ‘excess’ PC on my legs, has stunted hair growth to a noticeable effect. MUCH more softer regrowth, and much less growth in general.

What is pc

Progesterone Cream

Smokey Mountain Naturals is the brand Lotus recommended to me, and I in turn recommend to others. I really like it.

(11-07-2018, 04:28 AM)Stevenator Wrote:  Progesterone Cream

Smokey Mountain Naturals is the brand Lotus recommended to me, and I in turn recommend to others. I really like it.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I use Wellsprings `twenty to One`
it contains P and E, in the 20:1 ratio, the price is pretty good too. Wink

Thanks i was going to start on hrt but decided i will try herbal before starting proper hormones

My boyfriend has told me he doesnt want me to feminize myself but my paremts have told me i got to do what i feel they support me in my journey

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon