Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hair dressing tart

LOL

I have an appt today for a trim, and since she is a womans hairdresser in the main, well Julie
thought she would be just a little daring

So she popped a smidegen of the wifes perfume poison on as she left the house

eek

My smidgen is wafting the whole office complex out ,

Oops

x

Julie

which one? I wear both,

and tell your dear lady wife, she has Good taste! xx

LOL
darker one

x

Julie
x

Oh, and I don`t want to scare you or anything, but that`s some Real slipery-slope stuff you`re doing there! LOL

it`s exactly how I started when I was 19 (certainly one of my earlier stages anyway), i actually bought my own perfume (that was quite scary!) and I also had what would be considered today as a "Man Bag" that I used to carry everywhere with me, but getting back to the perfume...

I`d put it on daily, I was at college at the time as well, you`ll probably find (like I did) that nobody else will even notice (which is quite nice), although perhaps a little bit frustrating because I think a part  of me actually Wanted people to notice! LOL
but anyway, this sort of became my signature perfume.

skip forwards a bit to when I`d defeated the whole trans thing (LOL) and was living as a "Man" and was having Non of this trans nonsense!
I think it was a about 10 years later on, and smelled that perfume on someone in passing, and I was a freakin` Girl again!!! Huh 

Smells and Memory are very closely linked somehow, and they can be very evocative, if you`re having a really girly time wearing it, the next time you smell it, that feeling`s likely to come back, like some sort of Hypnotic Trigger / Key-word.

it Might be an idea to find your Own scent because of this, a good way to do that is go on eBay or Amazon and buy a lage pack of assorted perfume samples and try each one out, I did that this time around, put a different one on each day (you have to live with it first to know if you propperly like it or not, because they change over time), yhen when you find one that really suits you, the treat yourself to a bottle of it! Wink 

we get a bit particular about our scents, and I wouldn`t wear the same as my wife nor would she wear mine, it`s just not done! it`s a very personal thing. xx

good advice

yes its a sweet feeling sat here smelling like a woman

slip
x

Julie

x

and people see what they want to see

just had haircut
wearing now a female top
female half pink and black socks
smelling very strongly of perfume

glided up and made a cup of tea and no one 2nd glanced