Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Prescriptions and breast growth questions

Perhaps I originally posted this in the wrong category as I received no replies.

I'm a 69 year old male looking to grow my breasts to an A or B cup, preferably also enlarging my nipples and aerola and increasing their sensitivity.  After spending a LOT of time reviewing the site I still have some questions.   I plan to use only PM at first (unless I get some good suggestions to the contrary).  I plan to ramp up gradually (500/1000/1500/2000 over the course of a month).  The potentially complicating issues are that I am currently on finasteride and tamsulosin for my prostate and testosterone 1.62 gel also.  Will these cause any conflicts or issues?  Should I maintain my current level of testosterone or adjust it up or down?  The T gel is applied to my shoulders and upper chest.  Should I apply it elsewhere farther from my breasts?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!

I'm using T-gel as well and have the same question. Lately, I've been skipping doses 2 - 3 times a week. 

Huckleberrywine

Are you using PM and/or something else?  Have you had any results yet?  Did you start skipping days immediately or after starting the process for awhile?  Thanks!

I've been alternating between fenugreek and kudzu root every couple of weeks, drinking licorice tea, spearmint tea, fennel tea, eating flaxseed and taking flaxseed oil. I'm currently at about a B cup. 
I had forgotten to use the testosterone for a week and noticed more nipple tingling and breast growth than usual so I started skipping doses. I've recently started plumping up quite a bit which may be from cutting back on the T or seasonal weight. I'm 69 years as well and the extra pounds are slowing me down so back to the gell until I knock back on the lbs. 

Huckleberrywine

Interesting.   From all my reading on this site it sounded like PM was the most potent approach.   Due to traveling I haven't started yet but hope to do so soon.  Once I get up to full dosage I will experiment with reducing the T gel to see what happens.  

Have your nipples grown or gotten more sensitive as your breasts grew?

Yes, I have pretty large nipples, about 3/4" and more when erect and very sensitive. I'm trying to find an over the counter supply of PM but have only found the Kudzu root which is in the same family. 

Huckleberrywine

(19-04-2024, 02:56 AM)Fastred Wrote:  Interesting.   From all my reading on this site it sounded like PM was the most potent approach.   Due to traveling I haven't started yet but hope to do so soon.  Once I get up to full dosage I will experiment with reducing the T gel to see what happens.  

Have your nipples grown or gotten more sensitive as your breasts grew?
I'm not speaking about anything other than Barlowe's, but I can attest to its potency. So potent that I had to give it up because not only did my boobs, nails and hair have observable differences I also had cramping in my thighs that had me concerned about developing DVT's (and I'm very active daily so it wasn't a sedentary onset) that, even several days/ a couple weeks removed from exposure I'm still getting lighter and less frequent threats of cramps.

That being said, I wish you your breasts.

I just placed an order for Barlowes PM.  Its slightly cheaper ordering direct instead of through Amazon.  I can't wait to get started on my journey.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon