Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

White Peony

Would (as a side-effect) white peony also be good for treating symptoms of alopecia in males?

(26-01-2018, 10:10 AM)υαlεƦιε Wrote:  Would (as a side-effect) white peony also be good for treating symptoms of alopecia in males?

It could work if taken long enough.

Okay, so I bought some White Peony extract in ticture form from Hawaii-pharm (is this place any good?) and on their website it says to take about 20-30 drops a day, what kind of droppage are people taking to produce the anti-androgen effects?

(26-01-2018, 08:47 PM)υαlεƦιε Wrote:  Okay, so I bought some White Peony extract in ticture form from Hawaii-pharm (is this place any good?) and on their website it says to take about 20-30 drops a day, what kind of droppage are people taking to produce the anti-androgen effects?

I honestly do not recall what i took in actual drops, but 1ml a day is what I used. I got my testosterone down to 20nmol, that was lower than some of my friends on Spiro. 

Hawaii-pharm is the only one I ever used.

Of course WP is also great for converting testosterone to estrogen ( throu amatrouse )

(26-01-2018, 08:47 PM)υαlεƦιε Wrote:  Okay, so I bought some White Peony extract in ticture form from Hawaii-pharm (is this place any good?) and on their website it says to take about 20-30 drops a day, what kind of droppage are people taking to produce the anti-androgen effects?

I take about a full dropper in and and in PM, I also buy from Hawaii pharm.

(26-01-2018, 10:23 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  

I honestly do not recall what i took in actual drops, but 1ml a day is what I used. I got my testosterone down to 20nmol, that was lower than some of my friends on Spiro. 

Of course WP is also great for converting testosterone to estrogen ( throu amatrouse )

So you took the 1ml in one full dose? On the back of the bottle it says 20-30 drops up to three times a day, 30 drops is 1ml so they recommend up to 3ml a day... might be too much? I am assuming that you stopped taking wp, what made you decide to stop?

(06-02-2018, 06:12 AM)υαlεƦιε Wrote:  
(26-01-2018, 10:23 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  

So you took the 1ml in one full dose? On the back of the bottle it says 20-30 drops up to three times a day, 30 drops is 1ml so they recommend up to 3ml a day... might be too much? I am assuming that you stopped taking wp, what made you decide to stop?
If i recall correctly, Testosterone ramps up @ an hour after you start getting up in the morning, and then drops through the day. I took 1ml in the morning to tey and use the aramatrose conversion at the best time. In the evening I took 1/2 ml Reshie extract.
I stoped herbal once I started HRT.
Estrogen therapy alone has my T down to just under female levels.

Thanks Janet, on the bottle it says to take up to four full droppers a day which is about 4ml, this seems too much for me, so far im on 2ml, I take a full dropper in the morning and then one in the afternoon. I've started to take a dose of pm in the morning with the wp as well. I have hrt (50mcg) patches but since I've got a bunch of pm, I'm thinking of seeing how this wp, pm combo will work.

If I had easy access to hrt meds then I would most likely just stick with them, the patches are great and very easy to work with. What are you currently taking in terms of hrt? Are they pills, shots... patches?

any difference between alcohol or alcohol-free extract ,thinking of trying on last bottle Sad  of Swanson's white peony

(03-03-2018, 07:51 PM)susancd Wrote:  any difference between alcohol or alcohol-free extract ,thinking of trying on last bottle Sad  of Swanson's white peony

From what I've read the alcohol extract may help to speed up absorption into the system. I'm currently taking the non-alcohol extract, have yet to try the alcohol version so unfortunately at this moment in time I can't share any impressions between the two versions... I may  get a bottle in the future, so maybe then I could but for now I'm quite happy with just the regular type.

Are you thinking of trying it?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon