Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Earings

Some of you may remember i finally got my ears pierced a few months ago. Well, last weekend I took out my sleepers ( some small cubic zirconia ones ) and replaced them with much bigger obviously female looking cubic zirconia earings. 
Besides a few double takes at work, no one has mentioned anything about them..
Playing with peoples minds seems to bring me joy to a new level. My birthdate is October so my birthstone is a nice pink colour .. Hmmm

http://m.pandora.net/en-ca/products/earrings/290543pop

Those are pretty! ❤️

mine`s in May, and when I had mine done (I was only 17) I had Emerald Green stones in mine, I think it`s a lovely idea and Opal`s really nice, I couldn`t afford Emeralds for mine LOL xx

you Totally have to post pics! Smile

I've got 2 piercings in my left ear and a matching pair,  plus a top cartilage one ( Helix?) in my right. I do change the studs from time to time, but atm, since mid-Dec I've had  pair of zirconia in gold in the lowest pair and amethyst in gold in the upper pair. The top one I don't chnage,  its gold stirrup with a gold bar to hold it and zirconia in the ball.

I've only once had a comment and that was positive.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon