Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Your Pronouns?

this is just a simple idea, but many times I`v often wondered on here, how to address some of you, do I say He/His or She/Hers, or even They/Theirs?
I thought it would be a nice idea to share with everyone what you prefer given the wonderfully diverse population we have here Smile

So On here, you would like people to use Pronouns. you can even include you`re real life preference too if you want!

Mine`s simple, I use Female pronouns everywhere and always.

(27-01-2018, 07:23 PM)Katie Wrote:  this is just a simple idea, but many times I`v often wondered on here, how to address some of you, do I say He/His or She/Hers, or even They/Theirs?
I thought it would be a nice idea to share with everyone what you prefer given the wonderfully diverse population we have here Smile

So On here, you would like people to use Pronouns. you can even include you`re real life preference too if you want!

Mine`s simple, I use Female pronouns everywhere and always.

Female pronouns..

I suppose on here she/her would be quite nice but Tbh, it doesn't really bother me either way, but I guess thats because I'm somewhere in the middle?
I do wish my wife would say she/her though. Whilst we were away  recently she twice called me "Pansy " in public, which was a bit of a scary thrill! Blush

As for folks on here, there are some I think of as 'she' and some 'he'  and I'm not sure why my brain makes that distinction. ( no, I'm not naming names I don't want to upset or offend anyone).

You got it them hun! She/hers it is!

I know what you mean about forming ideas about peoples gender and thus pronouns on here, and I don`t mind naming names, like JulieTG for example? I mean... c`mon give a girl a break, which is it? LOL
But seriously, I thought it would be a really nice to get to know what we all identify as on here since user names and avatars can change and don`t always tell you anything.

Lurkers feel free to post as well! you`re in a safe place now! Cool xx

Oi you ???

Lol

You can call me she

And yes I Adore it when my wife calls me 

She/Julie 

X

Yes very correct people on here I think of she and and some both

Mind boggling 

X

Julie

Oh, as Jenn, always she! 

It’s kind of funny, several times when I’ve been out to dinner with other t-girls, dressed en femme, servers have a confusing moment when most of us pay our bill with a credit card that has our male name! It goes something like, “thank you, er, uh... (long pause), thank you!” One of the more experienced girls, who was transitioning, started saying to the server as soon as he or she came to the table, “Oh, honey, just call us all ‘Ma’am!’ “ It worked out well, especially in a group where about half could pass and half had challenges.

Thanks for asking!
Jenn

Since I walk both sides of the fence, I really don't care...  My G.D's nurse asked me if I would like them to use my female name.   I said, only if you or they, can look up and see how my demeanor or dress is on that certain day.  She looked very puzzled.  All I said was , " So see, if it confusing for you, then your minimum wage receptionist would unintentionally be rude, and I would not like to be made to feel I upset anyone."

My regular Doctor asked the same, I replied the same way to her and to my therapist as well..

At least I'm consistent , eh?   Smile

As a new member to this forum I must say I really like the idea of this post.

My driving licence and passport are female along with all my other documentation so I guess that says it all lol.

Even when I am in male mode which is not very often, I love to be referred to as her, or she or if you want, Claire. Or as my wife will say, The Mrs  lol.

I only take offence when I am referred to as it.

Definitely, for me :

She/Her.

I strictly identify as female.  Big Grin

I use male pronouns even as my boobs are developing and my lower body widens and geats thicker

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon