Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Average Areola size ?

Hi

In was just wondering how everybody compared to the enclosed ?

My areola now are at 36mm diameter and increasing , so hopefully will get puffier ,

x

Julie

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Mine are 45mm exactly, But sometimes when they`re cold or stimulated they will pucker and get smaller as well as the full beam headlights! LOL

LOL

well I think I can see why the wife has been commenting on the size of my nipples and catching up with her

Mine are larger than the stats there

Blush 

x

Julie

(01-02-2018, 12:03 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Hi

My areola now are at 36mm diameter and increasing , so hopefully will get puffier ,

x

Julie

I measured my for the Grins and Giggles of it, and they were at about  37mm.  Right off of PM, they were 32mm.  I would like to have about 40mm.  That sounds like a good round number to mee. Big Grin

(01-02-2018, 04:17 PM)Katie Wrote:  Mine are 45mm exactly, But sometimes when they`re cold or stimulated they will pucker and get smaller as well as the full beam headlights! LOL

Hey Katie dear....  Do they look the right size for your breast size?   I am not sure how big I would like mine to go, but I guess genetics, luck and good drugs could help....  LOL...

Oh yeah, they look fine, though I wish they were a little darker perhaps, but since they`re still growing generally that might come afterwards?
But when I had my Mammogram last year, the Nurse that did it never said anything or gave a strange look, and my results came back perfect, so they`re defo within the normal range.

I also read on a breast feeding site that 1-2 inch is perfectly normal, and mine are like 1 and 3/4 inch, so well within range.

(01-02-2018, 12:03 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Hi

x

Julie

Pretty much in the centre range for the areola although I think my nipples are slightly bigger than that but could be the cold - they definitely project out a little more than that guide would suggest even when warm.  I would like the areola to get a little bigger but seem to be having a growth spurt again so maybe I will get my wish.....Its wierd no growth for seemingly ages then bam they are aching almost as much as when they first starting growing!

I think pregnancy would help them get bigger still but thats not an option open (as yet)!

Megan

44.45 mm

Nice
X

Julie

I guess I truly don't care what size mine end up....  Just so they are proportionate with my breasts.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon