Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Something I noticed

I had been taking Vitex for awhile well I did 1 round stopped did BO.
Well BO was really doing the works on me female thoughts the fat deposits.
Anyways I had all the much needed female thoughts feelings and such but when I started back on Vitex all of the wires in my mind seemed to have went back to normal.
So I'm guessing with Vitex it sets the hormones level so with that in mind.
I went from male thoughts to female than back to male. Very strange how hormones can effect our thinking.
I will be doing BO again as soon as I can afford it.
I am on second retake of Reishi the last time not sure what happened but tried White Peony and Reishi together and things went south.
Let's just say Me and the Bathroom became best friends and the only way I was able to get over the number 2 deal was to drink on Apple Cider Vinegar.
Doing so helped slow and even stopped that awful process.
On the upside of things I now have less hairs on my body and still have the deposits that BO created.

oh hormones certainly can affect the thinking

I have now this last 2 weeks gone very left handed and demonstrative with it,

Julie
x

Never heard of that before, maybe to do with using different parts of the brain, or the other side of brain taking priority or now stronger than the other. Your effectively recovery wiring your thinking so not inconceivable. Fem rules??

well going opposite hand use was the indicator being

Bi gender

and it is real brain switch

ie

when it came on , ie went girl

I thought differently
sat to left
and started using left hand

now I seem to have melded over in that direction all time now so something is going on,

Julie
x

It's a very interesting development, main thing is that you are happy, left or right handed x

yes indeed
x
Julie

Well I do know now that when hormones are being changed the mind also changes to. Very interesting how it all works.

I have noticed that i do talk with my hands more, except for that, not really a change.

(05-02-2018, 03:58 AM)jannet.duff Wrote:  I have noticed that i do talk with my hands more, except for that, not really a change.

the only problem with talking with your hands in a chat forum, is it takes longer to hit the keys on the keyboard!  Tongue

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon