Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How to make a Girl!

Just for a bit of fun, I thought I would show you all what nearly 2 years worth of HRT looks like! I was doing a bit of a spring clean /sort out and decided to organise my Empties.
If you`re wondering, I`m keeping them for an Art project that I`ll be doing when I`v had SRS and won`t need to keep buying these anymore.
as for the Cost... I shudder to think, but it`s well over £2500 worth! all paid for out of pocket.
it`s not meant to scare anyone off, but it Is a Transitioning Reality.

the Red packs are the Spironolactone, in front of them are Finasteride, to the right in the brown packs are Estradiol Valerate, and to the far left are most of the boxes the EV came in, and around the back are the Postal boxes they All came in.

Here`s a closeup of that yummy estrogen (seriously it does taste nice!), each pack holds 28 pills (1 weeks worth).

I`m now going to sort them all out and rebox them in some sort of order and perhaps count them, i`ll get back to you with a couple more  pics later and hopefully some Numbers! Big Grin  xx

LOL

and I thought I was Bonkers

x

Julie

x

(02-02-2018, 11:54 AM)julieTG Wrote:  LOL

x

Julie

x

LOL, maybe not so crazy.... look what I saved, these would have been thrown away if I hadn`t kept them and gone through them.

4 days worth of spiro, 2 days worth of Finasteride and quarter day of E.V Big Grin

Love it, got a collection of empties myself but got rid off a lot of packaging also. I see you put cost in pounds. I'd be very interested to know where you purchased these items. I'm UK based and buying from eBay etc seems very hit and miss quality wise. Any information gratefully received xx

PS love the project x

Ok, I`v Finally re-boxed everything and it`s all nice and tidy again!
here are the empties in a more organise view:

the Numbers....

Spiro: 63 packs x 15 pills = 945 total, each are 100mg so that`s 9.45 grams!
Finasteride: 35 packs of 10 pills = 350 total, each are 5mg so that`s 1.75 grams.
estradiol: 82 pack x 28 pills = 2296 total, at 2mg each  is 4.592 grams!

it`s certainly more expensive than Gold! LOL Big Grin

(02-02-2018, 01:36 PM)Katie Wrote:  Ok, I`v Finally re-boxed everything and it`s all nice and tidy again!
here are the empties in a more organise view:

the Numbers....

Spiro: 63 packs x 15 pills = 945 total, each are 100mg so that`s 9.45 grams!
Finasteride: 35 packs of 10 pills = 350 total, each are 5mg so that`s 1.75 grams.
estradiol: 82 pack x 28 pills = 2296 total, at 2mg each  is 4.592 grams!

it`s certainly more expensive than Gold! LOL Big Grin

Well nothing worth having is easy x

PS did you buy these in the UK?

(02-02-2018, 04:30 PM)Prettytawnee2010 Wrote:  Well nothing worth having is easy x

PS did you buy these in the UK?

No sweetie, I buy them from abroad, but as you can appreciate I don`t want to post my suppliers details and risk getting them into trouble and losing my only supply. I think there Are UK suppliers I know of one with a London address that I keep bookmarked as a Backup in case my main supplier gets busted.
InHouse are good too, and you don`t need a prescription if you`re from the UK. xx

(02-02-2018, 12:29 PM)Katie Wrote:  
(02-02-2018, 11:54 AM)julieTG Wrote:  LOL

x

Julie

x

LOL, maybe not so crazy.... look what I saved, these would have been thrown away if I hadn`t kept them and gone through them.

4 days worth of spiro, 2 days worth of Finasteride and quarter day of E.V Big Grin

too funny, i thought was a HRT (empties) hoarder....Wink I wonder if it's a separation anxiety thang? (@keeping empties). Tongue

(02-02-2018, 08:34 PM)Lotus Wrote:  too funny, i thought was a HRT (empties) hoarder....Wink I wonder if it's a separation anxiety  thang? (@keeping empties). Tongue

No reason to keep empties. If you want to track, use a spreadsheet. ?

(03-02-2018, 06:17 PM)spoked451 Wrote:  No reason to keep empties. If you want to track, use a spreadsheet. ?

oh how Dull, where`s the fun in that?

I`d sooner roll around on the bed with all these little packets singing "Yay!!! I haz hormones in ma boddehhh" that look at some silly pooter screen Tongue

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon