Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What is your favorite part, if any about the changes you experience

Question for everyone:

What is, if any, the your favorite changes that you have noticed through your NBE journey?

For me, as I am sure it is for many, the completion of who I am, outside, balancing out the person I am inside. 

It is a wonderful thing, magical even, that we can change out bodies to be the person we feel we should have been born initially. 

I have often joked with others (since I work in a factory) that I was made at the factory with the wrong parts, the right ones are on back order.....  Tongue

(09-02-2018, 03:25 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  Question for everyone:

What is, if any, the your favorite changes that you have noticed through your NBE journey?

For me, as I am sure it is for many, the completion of who I am, outside, balancing out the person I am inside. 

It is a wonderful thing, magical even, that we can change out bodies to be the person we feel we should have been born initially. 

I have often joked with others (since I work in a factory) that I was made at the factory with the wrong parts, the right ones are on back order.....  Tongue

This journey, even before NBE (as I didn't realize that was even possible early on), has gotten me in touch with who I was before a lot of customs, norms, expectations and religion were heaped on to squelch who I might of otherwise turned out to be (without all that sidetracking diversion) very early on.

I can only imagine what I'd be like if I were born today of very open minded parents!

Oh that`s an easy one, it`s all the little empty packets i`v collected over the years! Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon