Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Transgender and Dating

I can very much relate to that!

I tend to break it all down to 3 different and often conflated aspects, gender, sexuality (orientation) and Romance (Love attraction).
and though I`m not currently dating as i`m happily married (20 years this year!), it`s not a stretch to pretend I was single and answer this.

so for gender, mine`s female, but, like yourself, until i`m physically complete and my outsides reflect the inside, then I don`t even want to see it myself, nevermind inflicting it on someone else!
my Sexual orientation if Bi, but it`s very Binary as well, I don`t like wimpy men or butch women.
but my Romance side is probably the most liberal of all, I`m Panromanitic and I can fall in love with Anyone! any gender or orientation, color, race, (dis)ability, social standing etc... hell, maybe even Species!? basically if I like you, I like you! and that`s that, I guess that`s probably a bit like your SapioSexual in a sense, it`s what`s in a persons heart that I fall for, inteligence and Humor helps a whole bunch too. but being pan romanitic and in love with someone, doesn`t always mean I`m sexually atracted to them! so that can be a bit complicated for some to understand, and I try not to give the wrong signals where possible.

and though I`m not Asexual, i can live quite happily without sex as long as there`s Love and Connection. xx

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Transgender and Dating - by Tanya Marie Squirrel - 09-02-2018, 04:05 PM
RE: Transgender and Dating - by VergeOfDiscovery - 09-02-2018, 05:05 PM
RE: Transgender and Dating - by Katie - 09-02-2018, 05:16 PM
RE: Transgender and Dating - by BlonT - 16-02-2018, 08:50 PM
RE: Transgender and Dating - by Tanya Marie Squirrel - 28-02-2018, 04:18 AM