Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Maintaining male mode

I am almost filling my b cup bras and don't have any intent on ttransitioning. To those choosing to remain male but gaining substantial size and or volume causing shirts to no longer lay flat or hide. How are you going about things and discussing to others who may have noticed or are showing notice to the changes in breasts growing

(29-01-2018, 02:25 PM)WithoutACompass Wrote:  I am almost filling my b cup bras and don't have any intent on ttransitioning. To those choosing to remain male but gaining substantial size and or volume causing shirts to no longer lay flat or hide. How are you going about things and discussing to others who may have noticed or are showing notice to the changes in breasts growing

Hi compass,
About 4 months ago i discover breastgrow, my doctor explain it as change of hormones, lowering testeteron etc.
As a male age 71 not common. I do not know what your age is, but mayby you to the outside world that this could be the reason.
Greetings
Evy

I'm 31

I fill a B cup, but i am a 40b at 175lb. If your a 36b obviously hiding your assets are a little harder to do.

I find a soft cotton sports Bra does the trick, with a tanktop and baggy T-shirt.

Quite honestly, people see what they want to see. 99% of people wont even notice.

for what it`s worth, I used to get away with a loose T-Shirt and thick cotton shirt over the top of that that was left open and a leather waist coat ontop of that quite often, it worked perfectly. but as Janet said, and I`m a 36B too, all bets are off!

soooooooooooo

I suppose with a 46 inch chest like mine a set of B would look rather small ?

Julie

x

(30-01-2018, 11:42 AM)julieTG Wrote:  soooooooooooo

I suppose with a 46 inch chest like mine a set of B would look rather small ?

Julie

x

Unfortunatly... The bigger your band size, the easier it is to hide your chest, and the larger your assests need to be before people start to do a double take.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon