Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

ghost ovaries

if I may, I`d like to present a hypothesis of my own, I know very little but I do a reasonably logical mind when I want to Wink 

it is Known that in utero that we are all females at one point, and that the influx of hormones differenttiates us to males (or not) by a 2 fold process of masculinization and defeminisation.
at which point the would be ovaries will decend and become testicals.
so basically the nerves involved will be similar even if the position or function isn`t.

has anyone ever been kicked in the nuts and gotten pain that isn`t actually in the offended area, but in the stomach or chest etc.. instead?
there were areas in each that with a small amount of pressure a pain would be felt somewhere else on my body, this is also quite normal as it`s evolved as a protection mechanism, large pain for small area = Must aviod damage to!

so, Could (this is the guesswork bit) this audio track be affecting the testicles and that pain being "transfered" to the area that ovaries are generally positioned?
for me, the big leap is the idea that audio anything can acually create a phsiological effect at all, but ignoring my reservations, Ovaries = testicles, therefore testicles are effected and the "pain" caued is felt (by random chance) in the same area that Tanya describes?

now don`t anyone shout at me, it`s just something that seemed to make sense when I though about it a little and not meant as any sort of Proof. xx

Good theory katie

And as for anyone saying hypnosis cannot work well ?...

I know people who have had major tooth surgery and had hypnosis to eliminate pain while undergoing the operation 

The mind is a very powerful mechanism it can also body chemistry dramatically 

Just because things are not proven yet scientifically does not mean it does not exist, after all the world was flat a few centuries ago ?

Julie

(13-02-2018, 08:57 AM)julieTG Wrote:  And as for anyone saying hypnosis cannot work well ?...

I know people who have had major tooth surgery and had hypnosis to eliminate pain while undergoing the operation 

Just because things are not proven yet scientifically does not mean it does not exist, after all the world was flat a few centuries ago ?

Julie

I have no problem beleiving that hypnosis works, I know it has a very powerful effect on the mind (I`v used it myself), but I don`t think it changes anything in an Objective reality or the morphology of a system, it has a purely subjective effect on reality, hence the dental thing, the Reality (Obj) is that the pain does reach the brain as would be expected, but it is interpreted as something else, perhaps even something pleasant perhaps, whatever.
someone can Think and truly beleive they are a chicken on a stage and start clucking, but the reality (Obj) is that they are a human on a stage behaving like a chicken, no one would argue that they ARE a real chicken (I hope?).

I see it like a computer, no software can physicaly alter the hardware it`s run on, or rearragne the mother board (or clean out dusty fans!) but the computer depending on what software is run can be many different things, you can tell it there`s no HDD, and it won`t show up in listings or Devices, but the reality (Obj) is that it`s still there.
and I think our brains are like that, we can Think "wow my tits are getting bigger daily!" (Subj) but in reality (Obj) they haven`t changed at all only our Perception has.

I`m not saying I`m right, this is just what I beleive to be the case. xx

well as said

and in previous posts

I have many time experienced phantom breasts and mine although not much simply started expanding by themselves without any herbs/e

it was pure thought power and desire,

x

Julie

I love a good theoretical discussion.
I believe that 'science' says males cant grow breasts more than a cup or two.
We all know thats BS too.
And then there is the 'science' that says massage dont work either... You guessed it more BS

So before I began NBE I got hooked on the bi-naurals and hypno's
Some of them I could feel the bass beating in my breasts.. no where else, just there.
I thought maybe it was just my wishful thinking, but everytime I got to that one I could feel my whole breast jumping to the bass.
Did it help? I dont know but the more fuel you throw on the fire, the longer and hotter it will burn.
Bobbi

For me.....  suggestion can make you feel more feminine and detour your mind from real pain for a while.  But to prove it to me, someone would have to be in a strictly controlled experiment including food and drink plus supplements and then actually measure the physical results.  Oh well..

not "wishful thinking" .....

http://www.hormones.gr/693/article/sex-d...-sex….html
"A. Disorders of gonadal (ovarian) development

1. [i]Ovotesticular[/i] DSD, previously named true hermaphroditism. It is a very rare disorder defined by the presence of both ovarian and testicular tissue in the same individual (Figure 4). In infancy the gonads appear to have normal ovarian tissue with numerous follicles and normal testicular tissue with seminiferous tubules containing germ cells. However, as time passes the ovarian tissue usually becomes functional and the testicular tissue regresses, becoming dysgenetic and showing interstitial fibrosis and lack of spermogonia.42,43 Besides the presence of ovotestis, ovary and testis may be found separately.42 Ovarian tissue is most often found on the left side and testicular tissue on the right side.42 There may be a mixture of Müllerian and Wolffian derivatives; in most patients uterus or unicornus uterus is observed. The external genitalia are ambiguous with various degrees of virilization, while, rarely, normal female genitalia may be present.44,45 The SRY gene (located on chromosome Yp11.3, OMIM#480000) in 46,XX ovotesticular patients is present in approximately 1/3 of the cases.43,44 In the SRY negative cases the mechanism responsible for the presence of testicular tissue is unclear. It may be that some patients have Y sequences confined to testicular tissue (therefore escaping detection via analysis of leucocyte DNA), there may be autosomal or X linked mutations in unknown genes controlling testicular development or there may have been an early presence of SRY sufficient to differentiate testicular tissue but vanishing later on.43,46 A mosaicism with a Y bearing cell line in the gonad is another possibility, as the SRY gene is expressed in the ovotestes of XX ovotesticular DSD.47

Perhaps you mistake my logging of a weird side effect as a fanciful and delusional desire. Anyone who knows me, (on here and otherwise), knows I am of sound mind, am scientifically minded, and far from "crazy". Of all the posts I have made. 99% of them are sound, with research behind them. This is not meant for arguments sake, just for clarification. 

Of course, I do not believe I fall under the above listed syndrome, however, I would need Chromozonal testing, imaging results, etc. All of which I do not think is necessary to prove a point. I know how I was born, I know where I am going. The above article was provided to show that there is much more than the standard XX /XY variation. Nature can be a funny thing.

(13-02-2018, 08:46 AM)Katie Wrote:  so, Could (this is the guesswork bit) this audio track be affecting the testicles and that pain being "transfered" to the area that ovaries are generally positioned?
for me, the big leap is the idea that audio anything can acually create a phsiological effect at all, but ignoring my reservations, Ovaries = testicles, therefore testicles are effected and the "pain" caued is felt (by random chance) in the same area that Tanya describes?

now don`t anyone shout at me, it`s just something that seemed to make sense when I though about it a little and not meant as any sort of Proof. xx

It is very possible, Katie  Tongue . Ever see those people who do foot massage to affect other areas of the body? rubbing a certain spot on the bottom of your foot can affect your organs, and stuff.

(13-02-2018, 08:57 AM)julieTG Wrote:  Good theory katie

And as for anyone saying hypnosis cannot work well ?...

Julie

It is not just Hypnosis( which I can attest works very well, as I have often performed it on others), but it also had Binural sounds. Sound therapy has been purported to work wonders on ill patients. If you do a search of binurals on YouTube, you will see tons of them for just about anything.. then there is Solfreggio tones, some geared specifically to the Chakra points .....

I personally prefer clear, outright, repeated suggestion (and often write & record [using text to voice software] my own) over (meaning, instead of) subliminal, binaural or hypnosis.

Read somewhere recently (I'll add the link if I can ever find it again) that cautioned (in light of the results of their related study) that people were far more open to suggestion while masturbating than when not.

Obviously, that could also be leveraged to steer oneself in the direction one wants to go as well.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon