Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

new boots.

(15-02-2018, 01:37 PM)julieTG Wrote:  new boots sound good

share girl share

x

Juliex

as you wish, but they`re nothing fancy, they were on sale yesterday and I wasn`t passing up the chance of new footwear! there were supposed to be £25 but I got them for £12 Big Grin 

seeing as you like boots anyway, here are some of my others...

they actually look Much better On though!

TINGLES
x

Lol

Julie

x

I love boots

get yourself some then!

life`s too short not to, it`s not like you`re hurting anyone, and they`re Soooo comfy! and go well with almost anyting, I like mine with skirts, leggings, jeans etc...

go for it! Cool

Katie Hon.. I am guessing you have dainty feet ??

I have a heck of a time finding nice stuff in my size.
It seems most girls with my size feet are buying strippers shoes !!!

I have no need for 6"+ stilletoes ..lol

Thanks, but I wouldn`t say Dainty (I wish!) but I can get my size from most stores.

I know what you mean about the whole stilletoe thing, it does seem to be quite a theme among many trans girls, especially when starting out and not really having a clue about dress sense, I find quite hilarious sometimes! LOL

and before anyone starts getting all "offended" for mehaving that opinion, i will point that i`m Little Miss Innocent either! Tongue 

the first pic (left) are my bad-girl shoes that I bought Really early on and have never left the bedroom! after a while my tastes became a little more tame and I bought the shoes in the middle pic, then I became practical and bought the shoes in the last pic (which I have worn out Many times in the summer).

So let the giggles Commence! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

and that`s All the heels I own!.... (so far! LOL) xx
Photo 

[Image: 61es50xsXCL._AC_UL160_SR160,160_.jpg]

Susanny Women Autumn Round Toe Lace Up Ankle Buckle Chunky High Heel Platform Knight Martin Boots (available on Amazon)
I am really liking these beauties, may just order a pair!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon