Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Making the Switch!

Hiii my name is Téa! I am about to start taking Pharmasuticals for my Transition!!! I am very excited! I actually started getting butterfly's the more it seemed like that's the course I was going to take. And if there's one thing I trust, it's my belly. I was using high quality herbals for a couple years which I stopped in the summer due to crappy finances. Since then I tried BO a lil but stopped because I was emotionally unstable and didn't need the extra stress. Now Im just drinking Bustea two times a day because it has a lot of great mtf herbs in it. I'll definitely add more to this thread the more this journey unfolds.

<3 Téa!

Yey
Please do 
We are all,looking forward to updates and photos
Love your avatar 
X

Julie 

Ps

Katie will be along in a minute

I`m really excited for you!!! ❤️

I remember that feeling well! even though it`s been over 2 years ago now, you`ll never forget your first pill either!  Big Grin 

just don`t ramp up too quickly though (and it will be tempting!), take it slow (I took a year to get to my 8mg transition dose) and enjoy the ride!

it would be a good idea to have your doctor involved at some point though to monitor your blood levels if you haven`t already, and consider taking a low dose aspirin daily as well, I know it only protects arteries mostly, but`s half the battle anyway! Cool

Go Girl!!! xx

(17-02-2018, 09:12 AM)Your first pill is more memorable than your first boyfriend!! It’s been 27 months ago that I took my first Estradiol pill and my first Androcur but I can still remember it like yesterday. I even remember what I ate that day,... Meanwhile I forgot how my first date with a guy went ? Wrote:  I`m really excited for you!!! ❤️

I remember that feeling well! even though it`s been over 2 years ago now, you`ll never forget your first pill either!  Big Grin 

just don`t ramp up too quickly though (and it will be tempting!), take it slow (I took a year to get to my 8mg transition dose) and enjoy the ride!

it would be a good idea to have your doctor involved at some point though to monitor your blood levels if you haven`t already, and consider taking a low dose aspirin daily as well, I know it only protects arteries mostly, but`s half the battle anyway! Cool

Go Girl!!! xx

Thanks Everyone for the Love!!! I'm So very excited! Two more days and I'll be on the road heading to my first appointment Eeeeeeeee ?

Hi Y'all I had a great time at my first appointment! I got my prescription and was able to pick it up in the same day! So exciting! I'm on a pretty low dose right now with 2mg of Estradiol and 50mg of spironolactone. For Anyone who has takin these, would it be best to take in the morn or at night???? Thanx!

the half life of spiro is fairly short and T is at it`s highest in the morning and becomes less over the day so I would take the spiro as early as you can in the mornings, the E has a longer half life, and growth hormones are greatest during sleep, so I would take that early evenings so it`s in your system at it`s highest during your sleep.

Lotus is the one to ask really though. xx

(22-02-2018, 09:22 AM)Katie Wrote:  the half life of spiro is fairly short and T is at it`s highest in the morning and becomes less over the day so I would take the spiro as early as you can in the mornings, the E has a longer half life, and growth hormones are greatest during sleep, so I would take that early evenings so it`s in your system at it`s highest during your sleep.

Thank you so much Katie ?? who is lotus? I'll definitely try the method you explained!!! Thank you! You are beautiful ??

(22-02-2018, 02:09 PM)TeaTea Wrote:  
(22-02-2018, 09:22 AM)Katie Wrote:  the half life of spiro is fairly short and T is at it`s highest in the morning and becomes less over the day so I would take the spiro as early as you can in the mornings, the E has a longer half life, and growth hormones are greatest during sleep, so I would take that early evenings so it`s in your system at it`s highest during your sleep.

Thank you so much Katie ?? who is lotus? I'll definitely try the method you explained!!! Thank you! You are beautiful!!
YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!

Awww, Thank you! ❤️

Lotus is another long time member of BN, here: http://www.breastnexum.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=17246

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon