Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Weight loss

Ok, have put together a few thoughts on my experiment with this 4th state of water for you.  I am not going to delve into the technicalities, as to be honest Dr Pollack makes a much better job of it than I could.  And he has the authority of having actually investigated this for decades with multiple experiments behind him that prove the physics.

Evidence is showing that this form of water is fundamental to cell heath and function.  So it should help with just about any health issue and general well being, not just fatigue (which is my priority).  It may not be a cure in itself, but stronger cells which are properly fueled can do the job they are designed to do.  Which logic tells me has got to be a major factor in healing anything?

My experiment has two aspects.  One: It has been shown that a poorly cell can loose volume and have a distorted shape (imagine a raisin compared to a grape).  So get the volume back up and you get a plump juicy healthy cell [Image: biggrin.gif]  And two: this form of water has many unusual properties when in association with hydrophilic molecules (which our cells are made of).  Including being attractive to oxygen, able to hold an electrical (negative) charge, and has a strong capillary effect.  So.... by encouraging the propagation of this water in our bodies it will "juice up" the functionality of the cells and circulatory system.  

I have not as yet been able to devise a method of manufacturing this water directly.  Though it is something I am sure will prove very useful once I can find a way.  But the option I do have right now is to encourage the natural process of manufacturing this water actually within the body and the cells themselves.

Experiments have shown that this form of water will increase volume substantially when exposed to infrared light.  Unfortunately I don't have an appropriate infrared source.  But as infrared light is closely associated with heat, apply heat you will generally get more infrared.  So I have based my experiment on using a steam sauna.  Which although not as precise as the frequencies the lab experiments used, as a health treatment it does come with some neat advantages.  I got something like this:
httpshttps://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Home-Portable-Steam-Sauna-Spa-Bath-Heater-Loss-Weight-Slimming-Chair-4-Color/272998525205?hash=item3f8ffae915:m:mtPfGQVrDxmUZKapWvVz1gA     
Not too pricey and it can be put away when not used.

Lab experiments have shown that within 20 minutes there is a measurable increase of this water when exposed to infrared.  So the 10 mins or so normally recommended in a sauna is not enough to effectively grow this water.  Thankfully I am reasonably tolerant of heat so can take 20 minutes ok.  Though I am careful to take a rest to allow myself to cool down and settle, and only then go in for a second session which is generally shorter.  If anyone is going to try this, please take care and don't overheat yourself!  No point in making yourself poorly.  

Also, drink lots of clean water!!  Not reverse osmosis or distilled or other methods of manufacture that make water acidic.  (I speak from experience on this particular subject).

So how has it been going?  I do this daily and follow up with a shower.  Much to my surprise, after just the first couple of sessions I started noticing an effect on my energy levels and my CFS symptoms have slightly reduced too!  I have also noticed my body odour is changing and seems much more acidic.  Which I am assuming is not just the body sweating out toxins (I don't normally notice this particular whiff on me) but is actually getting rid of the increased number of positively charged ions being created.  As a rule of thumb, negatively charged water is more alkali and positively charged water is acidic.  And poor health is often associated with increased acidity levels in the body.   

Still early days, but I am most encouraged with the way I seem to be responding.  Oh, and the quality of my skin has seriously improved!       

Mindful that we have somewhat taken over this post (sorry) and that this isn't really an NBE subject.  So if anyone needs more info, please feel free to message me and I will do my best to answer you. 

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Weight loss - by happyfeet - 19-02-2018, 03:11 PM
RE: Weight loss - by Huggy - 19-02-2018, 04:36 PM
RE: Weight loss - by jannet.duff - 19-02-2018, 06:34 PM
RE: Weight loss - by PleasantlyFascinated - 19-02-2018, 07:49 PM
RE: Weight loss - by Happyme - 25-02-2018, 08:14 PM
RE: Weight loss - by Huggy - 19-02-2018, 11:43 PM
RE: Weight loss - by VergeOfDiscovery - 23-02-2018, 03:21 PM
RE: Weight loss - by Stevenator. - 25-02-2018, 08:35 PM
RE: Weight loss - by PleasantlyFascinated - 27-02-2018, 04:02 AM
RE: Weight loss - by Huggy - 27-02-2018, 12:12 PM