Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Would like some advice before trying to grow curves

I'm a young man who is perfectly happy staying a male. But recently I've been thinking I want softer skin, smallish boobs and a jiggly butt.

someone recomended I take a small dose of things like sandrena gel, and other things like 20 to 30 mg of bicalutamide and ralofine. plus 2 mg of estradiol.

What I'm worried about is how long does this stay in your system if you change your mind afterwards? I was planning to take these long enough until I get the results I wanted. But I'm not sure about some stuff. Like your face also gets more feminine, and things like genital shrinkage and muscle loss. I plan to talk with my doctor about this as well to be on the safe side.

Has anyone else tried taking small doses without changing too much?

Hi
Just a couple of comments, more from observation than direct experience (meaning I didn't use hormones, just PM).

The point is not if you are a straight male, it's more about if you are cis.
Estradiol causes a "more natural" progression in feminisation. Facial changes, muscle loss and breast growth will go hand in hand. For some reason, probably because of ignorance about its actual strength and over usage, it seems that PM causes faster breast growth (and in some individuals buttocks growth) without facial changes or too much muscle loss.

I would suggest that you look into your actual goals. If what you are seeking is a more androgynous figure then pharma is the way. (good luck describing that to your doctor). If you are after specific changes like breast growth in a shorter time and without much else happening, then PM seems to be the answer.

Remember: doctor prescription is always safer than herbs. And I am not a doctor. I just threw there what I saw in the last few years.

Good luck!

Its more about the curves for me and the softer skin. Not really interested in becoming a full on girl. I heard PM also changes how your mind works at times. But it might be interesting if I can keep my muscle mass and possibly grow a booty and smallish boobs from it.

How much PM would you recomend I take if I don't want to grow too much? Ideally I'd like to still be able to conceal them if they grow a bit with some compression of slim fit clothing.

(26-03-2018, 09:15 PM)interestedinboobs Wrote:  Its more about the curves for me and the softer skin. Not really interested in becoming a full on girl. I heard PM also changes how your mind works at times. But it might be interesting if I can keep my muscle mass and possibly grow a booty and smallish boobs from it.

How much PM would you recomend I take if I don't want to grow too much? Ideally I'd like to still be able to conceal them if they grow a bit with some compression of slim fit clothing.

Then you are in the wrong forum, friend.   Anything estrogenic in nature and anti-androgen is potent mentally as well as physically.  A person for softer skin would do as well just to stay out of the sun and use a moisturizer.

As far as boobs go......  Find a plastic surgeon and ask for the smallest implant possible.  You will end up far happier if not wanting to feminize to some degree or another.

Yup agree with Aria

You will get hooked and when you do booby fairy will come and whisper on your shoulder and in your head; ooh those boobs can grow just a little bit more x 

Julie

Yeah I guess you both are right, as much as I love boobs and would like some of my own, its not worth it to screw up my body and mental state. I'll chat with my doctor anyway to see if I can do other stuff to feminise my body without hormones. I don't necesarilly needs boobs. As for a curvier butt there is stuff like fat transplants.

Re: if I can keep my muscle mass and possibly grow a booty and smallish boobs from it

Ainterol's Pueraria Mirifica Cream, perhaps. One could apply it to the areas one is interested in seeing potential changes.

When using the cream and lifting light weights, even "smallish boobs" may be amplified by a more puffed out chest from the weight training.

As for a better butt, there are some good videos on YouTube for that (exercises).

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon