Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Best way to separate dosages?

How does everyone take their BO? 2x a day? More? I’ve read different sources where some say to take dosages morning, noon, night while others say just morning and night. Thoughts?

Heres a post from Em on the Nexus side
Ems BO

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=27368

She found great success by taking the whole days dose at night.
Bobbi

(04-03-2018, 04:21 AM)throwaway32 Wrote:  How does everyone take their BO? 2x a day? More? I’ve read different sources where some say to take dosages morning, noon, night while others say just morning and night. Thoughts?

I looked through that thread and she actually takes them differently then you say

Quote:Bubbies [Image: buddy_offline.png] 
08-01-2017, 01:07 AM

I'm 1M 1W 0D into my BO program. As a reminder I take 4x250mg = 1000mg BO supplements from SwansonsVitamins

One 6am, 12pm, 4pm and 8pm to make up my four. 

That is how i do mine too, only i start at 8am(2x) 12pm(1x) 8pm(2x) 12am(1x) and take White Peony during the day and various other supplements.

read the whole post,
somewhere around post 67 she is taking the 1000mg BO at night
Bobbi

(28-04-2018, 01:54 PM)Happyme Wrote:  read the whole post,
somewhere around post 67 she is taking the 1000mg BO at night
Bobbi

I see, thanks for clarifying

(04-03-2018, 04:21 AM)throwaway32 Wrote:  How does everyone take their BO? 2x a day? More? I’ve read different sources where some say to take dosages morning, noon, night while others say just morning and night. Thoughts?

i tried seperating didnt make a difference.
http://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=26895
theres my mega BO Thread But im now on Legit HRT cuz I wanted complete feminization and SRS.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon