Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Getting started

Hi all.  A newbie here.  I've been perusing the discussion boards and boy do I have a lot to learn.  I'm not sure where I'm going with breast growth but it's been an interest of mine for a long time.  I decided I would take some measurements of areolas and nips so I knew where I was starting from.  As for breast size, I'd say pretty nonexistent.  I mean I have some fat there but I can't really call it breast tissue.  My left breast is noticeably bigger (to me anyway) in both its volume and areola size.  

The measurements I did take were with a digital caliper and I'm a little bit surprised at how big they really were.  Both nipples measured 6mm in diameter.  I didn't measure projection but I'd estimate that at maybe 4mm.  My left areola measured 40mm and my right measured 35mm.  They are not exactly circular and I was measuring the distance across horizontally.  It's probably a little bit less vertically.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon