Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

HRT & Progesterone

Can you start HRT and Progesterone at the same time?  What are the benefits in starting or waiting?

Are you doing DIY? Generally, people say to add Prog later as a finisher, but there are lots of different opinions about it from "don't use it at all" (NHS's opinion) to "add it early."

(21-11-2023, 02:01 AM)Carlana Wrote:  

Are you doing DIY? Generally, people say to add Prog later as a finisher, but there are lots of different opinions about it from "don't use it at all" (NHS's opinion) to "add it early."

No just wondering if I should start HRT or PM for breast growth

PM stands for Pueraria Mirifica, aka Thai Kudzu Root, an herbal supplement, not Progesterone. HRT will have faster and more predictable effects, but PM definitely does have an effect when used with an anti-androgen, such as Reishi Mushroom.

(21-11-2023, 02:22 AM)where is the best place to get quality PM and RM?Carlana Wrote:  PM stands for Pueraria Mirifica, aka Thai Kudzu Root, an herbal supplement, not Progesterone. HRT will have faster and more predictable effects, but PM definitely does have an effect when used with an anti-androgen, such as Reishi Mushroom.

It depends on where in the world you are. I had good luck in the US ordering from https://barlowesherbalelixirs.com.

Some say starting progesterone too soon can stunt breast growth.

I might have started a bit too soon at 9 months on HRT. While I had some growth in the year or so after that, it pretty much stalled out after that.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon