Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New Member!

Hi all,

I am Nathalia, 35 years old occasional crossdresser living in the UK.
Since I'm a teenager, I've always had quite developed man-boobs. I used to hate them as a teenager but I'm loving them more and more. I usually manage to conceal them under my clothes but there has been a few times when people noticed them and commented them. Like once, I was riding the very crowded metro with a very good friend. She was standing very close to me and with the movement of the train she bump on my chest. Being significantly shorter than me, she hit my breast from below and could therefore have a good feel its volume and weight. She very openly commented about it saying that it felt like a woman's boob. It was so embarrassing but I loved it ^^
I am now considering to take pm, to see if it would have any effect on them... What do you guys think?

Hi
Quick shave and you will have a wonderful looking base already

Pm will do wonders

X

Julie

(10-03-2018, 06:36 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Hi
Quick shave and you will have a wonderful looking base already

Pm will do wonders

X

Julie

Yes I know hairy boobies are not very feminine ...  Sorry about that! Tongue

welcome. May the Boob Fairy bless you with boobs! Tongue

Hi,

Since my last post, I shaved, I have been using PM intermittently for the last couple of month and I have also lost quite a bit of weight...
Anyway I was feeling a bit naughty this morning  Blush

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(19-05-2018, 11:03 AM)nathalia21 Wrote:  Hi,

Since my last post, I shaved, I have been using PM intermittently for the last couple of month and I have also lost quite a bit of weight...
Anyway I was feeling a bit naughty this morning  Blush

you look much nicer and fem shaven.  looks like you are beginning to grow breasts - consistency is the most important thing.  keep going - you are doing a great job!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon