Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

B.O. so far

am on second week of bo have had a couple problems with protein and body temp now squared away.

half way through the first week (two bo a day) could have sworn there were tingles but really think it was wishful thinking. but today starting three bo a day. took my second of the day a lot closer to the time of the first one. about 20-30 minutes later i swear there was a definite very short tingle around my left areola then it hit the right. also now my right nipple looks plumper than the right. that is opposite from normal for sure.

is the tingle something working from the bo?

(03-03-2018, 10:51 PM)lilyanne Wrote:  am on second week of bo have had a couple problems with protein and body temp now squared away.

half way through the first week (two bo a day) could have sworn there were tingles but really think it was wishful thinking. but today starting three bo a day. took my second of the day a lot closer to the time of the first one. about 20-30 minutes later i swear there was a definite very short tingle around my left areola then it hit the right. also now my right nipple looks plumper than the right. that is opposite from normal for sure.

is the tingle something working from the bo?

A lot of people report tingles from the various forms of HRT they are taking, whether herbal, chemical or b.o.. 
it is a good sign that things are working

you will feel like there are knots under your nipples and then when you begin massaging them they will start to grow really sore and hurt.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon