Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Why do people put tons of money into a herbal supply instead of just regular low E ?

(11-03-2018, 05:39 PM)Elissa-FinallyAChick Wrote:  
(11-03-2018, 12:21 AM)julieTG Wrote:  Duh
And easier to obtain 

Julie

Not necessarily.
If your batch of Pueraria gets lost somewhere, you have to wait 3-4 weeks for the next bottle to arrive.
You have to take breaks from herbs regularly,...

Actual estrogen / Estradiol can be ordered at gendergp.co.uk or doctoronline.com and they have a doctor who will write out your prescription. In a little over a week you have legit estrogen instead of some snake oil from Waggadugu or some other far away mystic country.

Hugs,
Elissa

Like Vanuatu isn't some far off mystical country?! No matter how you cut it, InHouse is an unregulated pharmacy and purchasing scheduled drugs for use in the US is still buying them on the black market. You claim a pharmacy in Belgium buys from them, but that still doesn't make them legit, certainly not as far as US Customs is concerned. Neither of the organizations you linked to will fill orders for drugs that require a prescription in the US, without that prescription. And doctoronline.com (which is actually canadadrugs.com) further states they cannot ship to the US without a script from a physician licensed in the are in which you reside. For the US that would mean they must be licensed in your state. So using either source is basically the same as buying estradiol at your local pharmacy, at least in terms of seeing a doc and getting a script. Herbs, so far don't require prescriptions. 

FYI: Bayer stopped making or licensing Progynon Depot/estradiol valerate for injections. If you're still buying it, I seriously doubt it's the real deal.

(10-03-2018, 10:39 PM)Katie Wrote:  There are probably many reasons, a sure one is that it provides a layer of abstraction that allows one to suspend beleif and protect denial.
you see, by taking Pharma Estrogen it`s almost a clear admission that you`re taking Female hormones, whereas a "herb" is a bit non descript and doesn`t really require the same level of acknowledgement.
One might even convince oneself that it`s "only a herb" and can`t possibly be effective (this happens a lot on some TS forums) thereby removing the ownership of the condition.

TLDR; it`s semi effective whilst allowing the protection of denial.

You're right.

(11-03-2018, 05:32 PM)Elissa-FinallyAChick Wrote:  Many people on Ainterolherbs forums have claimed that no more than AA cup was gained at doses of 4000 mg, which is nearly toxic. 

I can only speak of myself but from PM at no more than 1500-2000mg I have a B cup.

Interesting read. In reply to the original poster, I think like others , going the PM or BO route is needed to test the waters. Present party included.

My reason is health issues not allowing hrt.

(16-09-2018, 04:58 AM)BillyBoy_Delano Wrote:  My reason is health issues not allowing hrt.

My trouble is that I want to avoid herbal remedies due to costs and risk factors for liver problems and blood clots. From personal experienxe and talking to others herbs are less effective in most cases and are unregulated. As much as I wouod love to down 5000 mg of pueraria mirifica, I don't think my liver would appreciate it.

While I avoid herbals for now and I would rather want to self-administer estrogen. But I am not in a place in my life where I can go to a clinic and get a script.

I want to obtain estrogen patches for my skin and/or estrogen troches to disolve between my lips and gums but so far no luck. The reason for these preferred delivery methods is that I want to avoid first pass through the liver.

I am tempted to order from inhousepharmacy myself but I have not followed through for concern of product seizure and issues with the post office.

I really wish I could get some help ordering patches or troches from out of countrt and rerouting them in different packaging to me.

I just don't know where to turn.

The irony is tgat the "safest" option is the one regulated and made illegal while herbs are not regulated at all.

Estrogen creams are available on amazon if you'd rather not deal with inhousepharmacy...
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07DFVL6WD/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004XJIDEO/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=A9TEGJYWPFXLA&psc=1

I've used these along with progesterone...
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07L67GHS2/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1
...with very good results.

(02-01-2020, 05:51 PM)aroundthebend Wrote:  Estrogen creams are available on amazon if you'd rather not deal with inhousepharmacy...
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07DFVL6WD/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004XJIDEO/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=A9TEGJYWPFXLA&psc=1

I've used these along with progesterone...
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07L67GHS2/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1
...with very good results.

Thanks. I'm just curious about the absorption rate of bi-est estrogen cream and if there is an equivalent cream regimen that might approach the equivalent of 2mg or more of oral estradiol.

I have used the paraben-free version of this one you posted.

I sure works better than is talked about. Read up on Estrogen Estriol Cream get (Paraben-Free) types at life extension.com web site  do a search. Seems that there is a lot of good at E3, maybe slower, but seems safer and as far as I can tell it seems to block T somewhat and it does raise E2.

My Saliva went from 1.1 pg/ml to 2.6pg/mL on E3 alone in a 6 weeks when I did get a test. Also seems to be converting T to E as well.

I have even played around with small amounts on the nipples, and in 10 days it made the overall aereola about 1/4" larder and nipples about $30% bigger. well they are bigger than my wife's, very firm and still growing even after stopping...
Is there a round about way to get an idea Saliva to blood Estrogen levels translate? I know it is not an even trade and that Free E like Free T in the Saliva is what counts when looking at growth.

By the way what is normal Saliva results for women say 40-45, 46-50, and 50-55. Would like to compare to the post Men group. thanks

PS this is what I saw on ZRT labs site.
The reference range for saliva estradi- ol is 1.3—3.3 pg/mL in premenopausal women during the luteal phase; 0.5—1.7 pg/mL in postmenopausal women; and 0.5—2.2 pg/mL in men.

I suspect for a lot of people, including myself, we're really just after breasts.  I don't mind a little more feminization (i.e. more fat to my flat butter, thin waist) but with pharmaceutical E, it's very easy to get unwanted feminization (things shutting down completely downstairs, muscle loss, mood swings.)  So for some of us, the herbal rout is basically starting on a much lower level and working our way up instead of starting at a much higher level without being able to go much lower.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon