Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My new dress!

VA VA VOOM
You made that dress sing!
Just stunning!
I hope you post some pics with your makeup and heels.
Bobbi

oh NICE with big capital letters

x

Julie

Fantastic dress, and not only the dress you look fantastic.

Thank you! ❤️ xx

And now back to normal everyday Me!  Smile

Edited to add: I just realised, Today is my 2 year aniversary of starting Pharma HRT as well! Big Grin

Stunning!

Blue Dress - Depeche Mode Remastered

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vamnlQ45P7E

Reminded me of this song...perfect for a slow dance in that lovely dress

I`v been out shopping all day with my wife, daughter and my Mom, and I now have new shoes to go with my dress for Saturday! Big Grin

My mom also bought me a new handbag as an early birthday present and wants to take me out just me and her for a day out shopping as a Mother / Daughter thing! i think she`s finally figuring out this isn`t a "Phase" Cool xx

(16-04-2018, 06:25 PM)Katie Wrote:  I`v been out shopping all day with my wife, daughter and my Mom, and I now have new shoes to go with my dress for Saturday!  Big Grin

My mom also bought me a new handbag as an early birthday present and wants to take me out just me and her for a day out shopping as a Mother / Daughter thing! i think she`s finally figuring out this isn`t a "Phase"  Cool  xx

So we'll see a new pic of the new handbag, the new shoes and the blue dress? Smile

Wow! what an Amazing night!  Big Grin

as promised, I did have time to take a couple of pictures, but getting ready was a bit chaotic and the bedroom looked like a bomb site after 3 girls have gotten ready to go out!
Dave (a friend) took a picture of me and my squad, these guys are best friends any girl could wish for! we call outselves the A-team (Caz`s idea)  Cool  

and of course no night out would be complete without a selfie in the ladies room! LOL

(22-04-2018, 10:46 AM)Katie Wrote:  Wow! what an Amazing night!  Big Grin

as promised, I did have time to take a couple of pictures, but getting ready was a bit chaotic and the bedroom looked like a bomb site after 3 girls have gotten ready to go out!
Dave (a friend) took a picture of me and my squad, these guys are best friends any girl could wish for! we call outselves the A-team (Caz`s idea)  Cool  

and of course no night out would be complete without a selfie in the ladies room! LOL

Hands down you are the prettiest girl there!
Amazing isnt it.!
Bobbi

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon