Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Joint Pain

Just a quick question. It seems that every time I take any amount of PM 2 pills per day, plus a few drops of PM serum I land up feeling pain in my hands and feet. I seem to have demonstrated this 3 or 4 times. If I take 1 pill and the PM serum I seem to Ok. Any thoughts, and I wonder if I should move to Red Clover. Any thoughts?

Hey!
There are 2 factors: First of all, PM changes the chemistry in your body adding female phyto hormones. This will, in turn, change the way your bones and joints receive calcium. You must add calcium to your diet.
Second thing, your body will shift fat in your body and use it differently from the usual. You must find a balance between the dose of PM that you take and what your body can accept. It's a trial and error process, unfortunately, as everyone is different.
Red Clover alone doesn't do much. PM. I would say, is the way to go. Just keep a low dosage and only rump up slowly to a point where you don't feel pain.

if it happens after a short while of taking it, it could be an inflamatory response, perhaps an alergen of some sort?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon